Brave effort... but poor bench rotation.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very very few young hookers can play 80 minutes. Seems to come with age. I think JMK has done very well the past two weeks given he isn't even really a hooker and has been chopped and changed so much in his first grade career.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The frustrating thing with JMK is he couldn’t go the distance last season either you’d think after another off season he could go the 80.

I reckon he can... Doesn't really matter anyway, even when Lichaa came on Martin and Lewis jumped into dummy half.

It really does suck not having a 80min hooker because u just lose attacking structure. Should have thrown a decent contract at Brandon Smith when he was contemplating options....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JMK can play 80

Just looks like a premeditated substitution at the 60th minute mark

Lichaa needs to run the Ball more, he made one good run but fk he’s fresh as so should be getting out of dummy half quicker because I’m sure opposition coaches put ‘he won’t run’ on tip sheet as the markers just peel straight to the first receiver

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And that’s why we lost ???
Ok
Considering chn was still concussed and should have been rested longer and dropped 2 balls attacking their line and elliott missed a tackle while he was gassed theres a big chance it did cost us the win

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is where the game is dumb. When a player gets concussed the team should have the option (if NRL doctor confirms concussion). That option should be either wait it out, or end the players day and sub them for the 18th man.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Considering chn was still concussed and should have been rested longer and dropped 2 balls attacking their line and elliott missed a tackle while he was gassed theres a big chance it did cost us the win
Chn had a bad game he was dropping it before he got concussed, and Munster would’ve scored no matter who was there.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not sure I didn’t see him to be that exhausted. The less we see of Lichaa the better.
Melbourne had begun to get a roll on through our middle after half time. Better to have taken him off before he actually started missing tackles.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is where the game is dumb. When a player gets concussed the team should have the option (if NRL doctor confirms concussion). That option should be either wait it out, or end the players day and sub them for the 18th man.
The NRL has already offered this to clubs, almost all clubs rejected the idea.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least Bellamy admits they got out of jail

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was he noticeably fatigued though? I didn't really notice him tbh.
He is easily an 80 minute player. Liccha had to be used unfortunately.
That's the last major change required moving forward. Waste of a bench space.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is easily an 80 minute player. Liccha had to be used unfortunately.
That's the last major change required moving forward. Waste of a bench space.
Yh Lichaa has to go, Pay needs to to drop him asap.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all love the game and love the effort by the boys. So close but disappointing to lose.. very proud of them .

But...

The forwards were tired as fuck around 60min mark . Elliot came on 15th min mark and poor kid was puffed out which led to Munster try and he kept him on till fulltime. Great effort by the kid..not blaming him..

Why on earth Dean pay didnt you put on Ogden and Smith around 60 min mark and relieve pressure and put on fresh legs. I don't think Storm would have scored that try snd it could have been a different outcome.

Pay has a very bad habit of not using out bench properly.
I’m hearing you. No need to try and convince me any further.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pro or anti Pay, you can't deny he has no idea of how to use the bench. Never has and still hasn't shown that he can learn.