Brave effort... but poor bench rotation.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You dumb fucks

Not having Napa was even more of a reason to use your fresh forwards .How fucking dumb and stupid could you possibly be with your arguments
Lol don't bother, the mental gymnastics that come into play with some people when you don't suck off Pay is ridiculous. I can't believe how offended some people get when you don't 100% praise Pay, I mean fucking Klopp and Pep are having every single decision picked apart and they're two of the best coaches in world football ATM. That's what happens when you're a coach at a big club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How did our other below average option at hooker go today? Anyone have a match report on his performance?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ogden had nothing in him, there’s no way your getting him to play long minutes at this level....yet.

The problem is no RFM on the interchange, that was the biggest error again.

Martin played Hooker in NSW Cup the other week, he can do a job there for 15 minutes at the end of a game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ogden need more minutes when he comes on we more aggressive
He's our only real genuine hard running prop, defenitely needs more minutes as the season goes on. Unfortunate To'omaga is injured as this would've been a good opportunity for him also.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Na mate boxer is right, bench rotation scrambled from Napa injury and chn hia
Shows how fuck8ng stupid you are
Moey is right elliott Clearly out on his feet missing tackles should have put ogden back on he takes jmk off despite playing flawlessly fmd

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol don't bother, the mental gymnastics that come into play with some people when you don't suck off Pay is ridiculous. I can't believe how offended some people get when you don't 100% praise Pay, I mean fucking Klopp and Pep are having every single decision picked apart and they're two of the best coaches in world football ATM. That's what happens when you're a coach at a big club.
Lol get fucked . There is know one more negative than you .

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s called being an “armchair critic”.

I do the same for my local 1st grade soccer team, we all have opinions and think we know best, but unless you’re in that inner sanctum and know the ins and outs what you think means fuck all.

And don’t be surprised of the input that Chris Anderson has at EVERY level.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this just points out that we can’t afford to have Lichaa on the bench. We have enough versatility in the run on squad. He just isn’t needed.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We badly need another forward on the bench in place of Lichaa. Tolman or Jackson can play hooker for a short 10-15m spell for all I care, Lichaa is just a liability. We also have enough versatility in the forwards to cover most positions, CHN or Jackson could slot into the centres of halves if required.

But yh, Pay sort of works off a template with his changes and is struggling to work things out on the run. Subbing Napa off last week and then bringing him back on during the back end of the first half was definitely a move in the right direction.
Tolmam's one pass out of dummy half tonight put Lichaa to shame!

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So leaving Elliot on was a smart choice when he had a monster of a forward in Ogden who was fresh and not used was a good choice?
Who knows. He could have made that change and then we don't get the try we got at the end. All i know is that for a young team still learning and playing a well oiled (protected species) machine like the storm they done a bloody good job they will learn allot from that game and hopefully build off it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lichaa needs to be dumped to Cup, and we need another forward on the bench.

Great effort by the boys today
Canterbury cup side got toweled up today and were poor...The boys that were dropped and played in the game should have been aiming to put some pressure on those who have been promoted..it did not happen that way however..

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think this just points out that we can’t afford to have Lichaa on the bench. We have enough versatility in the run on squad. He just isn’t needed.
To right he is a speed hump on their progression. Que for kili to enter the discussion pmsl

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Canterbury cup side got toweled up today and were poor...The boys that were dropped and played in the game should have been aiming to put some pressure on those who have been promoted..it did not happen that way however..
How did Brown go today, mama?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s called being an “armchair critic”.

I do the same for my local 1st grade soccer team, we all have opinions and think we know best, but unless you’re in that inner sanctum and know the ins and outs what you think means fuck all.

And don’t be surprised of the input that Chris Anderson has at EVERY level.
And there's nothing wrong with that. Where's the fun in pretending that everything is great and there's an outside excuse for everything? This is a forum and people discuss things, people complain about me apparently being negative but I think others that pretend everything is great are just boring.

People support and enjoy sport in different ways, that's just the way it is. Some of us want go discuss things we have observed on field, having certain posters jumping down our throats all the time because we aren't constantly sucking off someone is very irritating.

Malla

Reaction score
I haven’t bothered to read the replies here but you do realise that Napa injury meant that Elliot had to play extended minutes in the front row?

Either way I liked what I saw. I think that Elliot should try and bulk a bit. He has a future in the front row imo

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa: 16 minutes (injured)
CHN: 74 minutes (HIA)

Martin: 80 minutes
Tolman: 75 minutes
JMK: 59 minutes
Eliiot: 61 minutes
Jackson: 60 minutes
Ogden: 22 minutes
Chris Smith: 17 minutes
Lichha: 22 minutes

I reckon CHN seemed a bit concussed in the second half. I do think Ogden and Smith should have played more minutes given the circumstances

Last edited: