Brandon Smith split between Roosters and Dolphins as new NRL home.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At this stage I am sick of the ongoing speculation surrounding his next deal. It's not as extreme as the publicity surrounding L Mitchells move was. But I'll be fucked if I know why people want to keep reading as speculative stories.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Remember though the Dolphins still have about 9.5million available under the cap. I reckon the Roosters would have offered 850-900, And the Dolphins potentially 1.2 million.
It's what $$ the Roosters will offer outside of the cap that matters. And no club can match that shonky shit.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's what $$ the Roosters will offer outside of the cap that matters. And no club can match that shonky shit.
South’s have Packer and Cannon Brooks as part owners. They could blow anyone out of the park

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
South’s have Packer and Cannon Brooks as part owners. They could blow anyone out of the park
Packer got his own problems at the moment with the Crown inquiry. Politis seems to do the cheat thing better than everyone.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good player Smith. Be interesting to see how long he can play at such an aggressive level. Surely if he goes Easts then Parra would make enquiries about Verrils

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I realise that.but if Smith signs for 500k per season less at the Roosters it could be grounds for some sort of forensic audit. Any shonky shit after all ,is tax evasion.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's not split lol. Go watch the YKTR interview with him that just dropped. He's going to Easts.
which shoots down the "only a money whore" theories too..he likes/wants to keep winning whilst playing his preferred position and still on more coin(with obligatory paper bags on the side)than the money offered at the Storm.
does anyone have a theory on how much?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
which shoots down the "only a money whore" theories too..he likes/wants to keep winning whilst playing his preferred position and still on more coin(with obligatory paper bags on the side)than the money offered at the Storm.
does anyone have a theory on how much?
He also said the Roosters set you up for life in his interview...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good move then straight onto the staff there at careers end if he wants, if haters start to hate thats their choice i choose not too, don't like it and would rather he was here it just doesn't bother me THAT much.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I realise that.but if Smith signs for 500k per season less at the Roosters it could be grounds for some sort of forensic audit. Any shonky shit after all ,is tax evasion.
They've got away with it for this long.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine being a Storm supporter and one of your best and most loved players comes out and says "I want win a premiership in that jersey", referering to the rorters colours...
Exactly. He makes it sound like he's played for the Tigers his whole career. I'm stoked we signed Mahoney. Smith is a great player but he can go fuck himself with his ego and party boy ways..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good thing Smith is so into Crypto because that way Uncle Nick can make up the difference in Bitcoin without it being traced.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How long til the DT salary cap auditors come out and crucify Roosters for this huge signing.
They will just praise them. I remember they had an article where they valued their team above the cap and talked about how great they were for for fitting so many great players in.