Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
1 million is a small price to pay to move this potato on. Whoever re-signed him when we had won like 1 of 4 games needs to go as well, but I'll bet the shame of admitting they are wrong is probably why nothing will happen.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
A meeting was convened to select the new santa, after the fatman's defection to the storm was confirmed.

They probably settled on the feastman - eastwood.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As suspected .. twas a nothing meeting.

LOL @ all those who bought into the media bullshit that anything other than a regular scheduled board meeting would take place..... Gullible!!

Didn't 7 news say Des left after 90 minutes not looking happy
probably had no refreshments
SOMEONE upload_2017-7-26_0-27-31.png absolutely demolished the 2 packs of Arnotts Family Assorted that RDib brought from work before the board meeting was even half through (even a good chinese feed couldn't calm the savage beast), and Des had to race out and grab himself some Arnotts Shortbreads, because the blandest coach in the NRL likes only the blandest of biscuits with his watered down tea made with thrice recycled organic teabags.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think I can take this anymore...

What was on the agenda ?surely it wasnt a simple is Des staying or going?

And what have the board put in place to ensure he does improve our side?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I was on the board I would make sure mbye never plays halfback ever again ..swear to god if he's named at 7 on thursday nothing has been achieved.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Bee Gees..

It's only words.

4 letters C u n and t

For all intents and purposes to you it might mean something offensive, and to me it might be strawberry and elderflower cordial!!! Which would make them DELICIOUS!!
No worries **** and by **** I mean strawberry codrial from now on every time I call anyone a ****

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No worries **** and by **** I mean strawberry codrial from now on every time I call anyone a ****
Just dont go into wollies and ask the check out chic where she keeps her ****, it may be taken the wrong way

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just heard on nine news now.......bulldogs holding press conference in about half hour time!!

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They didnt say what time they just said bulldogs will be holding a press conference in about half hour time and then i posted it...so just stay tuned i guess

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we stream the press conference live anywhere? Lol

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mz castle to take over from Des as coach for remaining games of 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.