Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If anyone hears anything, post it on here please

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was Tim Gilbert from the today show that announced it and he specifically said Des is fronting a press conference in half hour time.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just heard on the radio that DES presented an in depth presentation on the bulldogs playing style this year in last nights board meeting.

LMFAO .. either
A. Des is the master manipulator
B. The board is dumb as dog sh!T, OR
c. a combination of A and B.???????????????????????

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think I can take this anymore...

What was on the agenda ?surely it wasnt a simple is Des staying or going?

And what have the board put in place to ensure he does improve our side?
I'm hearing you wolfe I'm hanging on by a fucking thread this whole des, dib,board thing is just beyond stupid and has been for some time now

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like most agree Des needs to move on, but Jim Dymock is our attacking coach FFS! We are the least potent team in the competition and it's probably the worst attacking year in the modern era for our club.. where is Jim Dymock's accountability?? He needs to wear some Sh!t too... seriously, what is he getting paid to do as the "attacking" coach???
I've been saying this for 12 months and tbh

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just heard on the radio that DES presented an in depth presentation on the bulldogs playing style this year in last nights board meeting.

LMFAO .. either
combo for sure fmd

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been saying this for 12 months and tbh
Dymock is a glorified waterboy .. if you think he has any other role in the team your delusional ..

Even Graeme Hughes and Tunksy said Last night, that Dymock was one of the most exciting innovative players they seen wearing the blue and white .. either he has just lost touch or he is not been given any responsibility by the control freak ... in short ..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was Tim Gilbert from the today show that announced it and he specifically said Des is fronting a press conference in half hour time.
Um um the stats say my bank account will be big enough to um walk away with a good pay out from the dogs ,the interest rates will be better than our completions, nose whistle nose whistle, inaudible mumble thank you.
Ps pay backs a bitch i got to fuck you from 95 and you paid me for it.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If anyone hears anything, post it on here please
Why wait, just make a call to either Rothfield, Hooper, The Lurker, The Mole, Kent etc etc and you will hear what you want to hear just like many members and some moderators on this Forum. The Media just love the Bulldogs, their coach and their supporters don't they? yet many on here just keep giving them the ammo.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why wait, just make a call to either Rothfield, Hooper, The Lurker, The Mole, Kent etc etc and you will hear what you want to hear just like many members and some moderators on this Forum. The Media just love the Bulldogs, their coach and their supporters don't they? yet many on here just keep giving them the ammo.
O........kay........ ???

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dymock is a glorified waterboy .. if you think he has any other role in the team your delusional ..

Even Graeme Hughes and Tunksy said Last night, that Dymock was one of the most exciting innovative players they seen wearing the blue and white .. either he has just lost touch or he is not been given any responsibility by the control freak ... in short ..
Agree, was one of the first lock forwards to develop a good passing game and could kick.. also had good vision and read for the game, but right now, he's getting paid to be the attacking coach and it's not being delivered. Even if we all agree Hasler has complete control, why is Dymock the "attacking coach"? Let's delve a little finer and ask how good our passing and kicking game is if this is what he really works with the boys on? In my opinion, we pass and kick like an under 15s team.
As much of a legend he is, it's disappointing we are not getting bang for our buck.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The word 9 are getting is that des will be gone by the end of the year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree, was one of the first lock forwards to develop a good passing game and could kick.. also had good vision and read for the game, but right now, he's getting paid to be the attacking coach and it's not being delivered. Even if we all agree Hasler has complete control, why is Dymock the "attacking coach"? Let's delve a little finer and ask how good our passing and kicking game is if this is what he really works with the boys on? In my opinion, we pass and kick like an under 15s team.
As much of a legend he is, it's disappointing we are not getting bang for our buck.
I couldn't give a shit about what Jimmy or anyone else is doing, Hasler is the head coach and that's all that matters. He has made a stack of terrible calls and if the people under him aren't performing then that's also on him.

Everything's on Hasler.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Des not sacked????
What about all the 110% it's going to happen posts??
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you forgot the decimal point and you meant 1.10%?

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

LMFAO .. either
c c c

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry mate but your post contradicts itself ... how do you tell the boss what to do when you're 2 IC ??

Status
Not open for further replies.