Board Meeting called for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope they are ready for record amount of membership cancellations ...
You know what scares me about cancelling my membership?

If they start winning then because of my pride I'll refuse to re sign up for membership because I've made a stance and then miss out on good times

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For the 1 millionth time jim dymock or any attacking/defence coach purely carry out what the head coach wants
Even if this is hypothetically so, how is the board not questioning Dymock on his role as attacking coach? They are ultimately paying this guy to come up with points.. if Hasler is controlling or heavily influencing the teams attack, then they both need to go as they're not adding value in their respective roles.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If they start winning then because of my pride I'll refuse to re sign up for membership because I've made a stance and then miss out on good times
Just keep it but don't re sign till you're ready.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm so fucking furious with the idiots running this club. Absolutely been run into the ground. I don't think words can express how pissed off I am
The worst part is everyone from fans to commentators can see it except for this stupid board and des himself it reminds me of that movie shallow hall.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

do you really think Foran and woods are going to fix this rabble.. . They may help us get back in to the 8 , but a threat to the premiership, no chance...

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Even if this is hypothetically so, how is the board not questioning Dymock on his role as attacking coach? They are paying this guy to come up with points.. if Hasler is controlling or heavily influencing the teams attack, then they both need to go as they're not adding value in their respective roles.
Seriously? Face palm

Reactions: GDR

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
do you really think Foran and woods are going to fix this rabble.. . They may help us get back in to the 8 , but a threat to the premiership, no chance...
Of course I don't but the supporter/love bulldogs side of me the eternal God damned optimist

FUCK!!!!!!

Fuck you des you're ruining the bulldogs for me

Reactions: DT

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just like the Belmore Boycot right?
I'm glad u think that was a good crowd on a Sunday afternoon at our spiritual home , for what should a been an easy win.. anything short of a sellout is a failure ... just like your mate the failure..

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Teflon Hasler. Unbelievable that he is untouchable.
If all the coaches in professional sports worldwide want the blueprint on how to be rewarded for producing mediocrity look no further than the Des Hasler blueprint .

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Be patient my friend, be patient....all will come good in the end, you will have more to lose by cancelling right now because it will be an emotional decision.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course I don't but the supporter/love bulldogs side of me the eternal God damned optimist

FUCK!!!!!!

Fuck you des you're ruining the bulldogs for me
people say that the board don't give a fuck about fans.. , I promise you they will if no one turns up anymore.. you have a voice.. vote with your absence..

Status
Not open for further replies.