Black Lives Matter Leader calls for Christian churches to be attacked

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But you can forgive him for thinking that due to the vagueness and or intentional vagueness by this no name c***.

Sad thing these days with the evolution of the moron at the highest point in history, you have to be very clear and concise when speaking to the herd.
Anyone else I might forgive them but dawgfather has misrepresented plenty of aspects of the BLM movement (in the previous riot thread). So no i don't think this was done accidentally.

And personally I thought it was pretty clear what he was speaking about (in regards to tearing down "white jesus")

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
How do you know if we agree or not when I said that I will not answer your question due to the agenda behind it.

Frankly the quote you provided suggests that your question has absolutely nothing to do with this topic
I am being sincere with you now. No agenda, no sarcasm, no irony no jokes.

My question stands and is a question without any agenda apart from determining whether you and I could agree on something as basic as the idea that places of worship should not be attacked or defaced and people should also not encourage their followers to deface or attack places of worship.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else I might forgive them but dawgfather has misrepresented plenty of aspects of the BLM movement (in the previous riot thread). So no i don't think this was done accidentally.

And personally I thought it was pretty clear what he was speaking about (in regards to tearing down "white jesus")
Well I'm with you on the "white Jesus". I honestly don't care about His or anyone's skin colour as I focus on His message.

But if put into context how racist white fucks want to whitewash history then they can go and get fucked.

To sum it up, Jesus wasn't white or black, He was caramel (like me ;) ). His skin tone should have no effect on His message.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

My question stands and is a question without any agenda apart from determining whether you and I could agree on something as basic as the idea that places of worship should not be attacked or defaced and people should also not encourage their followers to deface or attack places of worship.
I stand that no place of worship should be attacked.

Funny there were reports that ISIS was trying to infiltrate BLM and Antifa and now we have this demon pushing his evil agenda on the coat tails of the genuine BLM people.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I stand that no place of worship should be attacked.

Funny there were reports that ISIS was trying to infiltrate BLM and Antifa and now we have this demon pushing his evil agenda on the coat tails of the genuine BLM people.
Thank god someone else is willing to say something that is entirely uncontroversial and that anybody living in a western society should be on board with.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
IIRC Christian Middle Easterns are not classified as Arab.

I know us Assyrians are Semetic and no where near Arabs.
You're right - Phoenicians represent here...

Phoenicia is the green area and modern day Lebanon is outlined.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also you didn't answer my question. I am sincerely against anyone abusing their power. Why would you think I am ok with it?
You're defending "western ideals and culture" and those ideals include the abuse of power and a culture of capitalism. If you are defending something you must be ok with it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Well no not really. Can't agree with that.

Some people choose to worship Adolf Hitler, I'd want that monument/statue torn down

Some people choose to worship erdogan, I'd 10000% want any monument or statue to him torn down

So no i can't agree with that

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You're defending "western ideals and culture" and those ideals include the abuse of power and a culture of capitalism. If you are defending something you must be ok with it.
While I agree with you that abuses of power are wrong (including those committed by people from western societies, it is also wrong to characterise the fundamental ideals of western society as a society which thrives on or attempts to abuse it's power.

It would be more accurate to say that some people within western society abuse their power, but this would also be true of people in third world countries, second world countries and all parts of the world.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Would that include a victim of a Paedophile catholic priest at a church where they were abused?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I agree with you that abuses of power are wrong (including those committed by people from western societies, it is also wrong to characterise the fundamental ideals of western society as a society which thrives on or attempts to abuse it's power.

It would be more accurate to say that some people within western society abuse their power, but this would also be true of people in third world countries, second world countries and all parts of the world.
Agreed individuals are the problem, but it is the ideals and culture that allow them to be that way. And corruption is not exclusive to the west, it is simply a large part of it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're right - Phoenicians represent here...

Phoenicia is the green area and modern day Lebanon is outlined.

I know habibeh, we owned you for a while :p

Nah you were side by side with us as you had the best timber in the world and you were the best ship makers in the world. You guys helped us expand our empire.

PS we gave you the Maronite Church as well, didn't know that till recently.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would that include a victim of a Paedophile catholic priest at a church where they were abused?
If they are going directly against the word of God then fuck yeah they should be attacked.

I know you don't believe (which is ok by me) but demon ***** parading as "men of God" but doing evil dreads will see the deepest pit of hell.

This is the true "Using God's name in vain", not saying "OMG" as some want to lead others to believe.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure of your point, but yes of course it's entirely wrong and grossly criminal for anyone to abuse a child including a catholic priest.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed individuals are the problem, but it is the ideals and culture that allow them to be that way. And corruption is not exclusive to the west, it is simply a large part of it.
Corruption is not specific to any society, it's specific to humans in general. I agree we should work to weed out corruption, abuses of power at all levels and within all institutions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't and won't see Christianity as the West. Sure their have been and still are unGodly men trying to push that but I refuse to acknowledge them.

Religion is faiths worst enemy.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BLM is an absolute disaster

The perfect example of divide & conquer. So many people have taken the bait on this disastrous 'movement'.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
BLM is an absolute disaster

The perfect example of divide & conquer. So many people have taken the bait on this disastrous 'movement'.
Any movement founded in hatred and resentment is not a movement that is going to result in positivity for society generally.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The quote dawgfather provided doesnt suggest that. The quote provided suggests that hes saying tear down the idea of making all good things white and all bad things other colours . The quote suggests he wants jesus depicted as his true ethnicity and not white, hence the "tear" down those existing statues and put them back up with a real likeness of jesus

Dawgfathet is again misrepresenting what is being said.

I haven't googled this guy, basing this on what dawgfather provided in the first post
The guy is a mixed bag. He was criticised for not actually being black because his arrest record said he was "white" and his birth certificate lists two white parents, but as pointed out by him, his step father was the one listed on his birth certificate, not his real father. Plus the arresting officer stated that he believed the guy was bi-racial, and the guy who claimed he wasn't actually black was Milo Yiannopoulos so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

That said, the guy has been criticised for raising money for charity that never showed up at those charities. And it's not just a right wing media thing. It's the charities and prominent members of BLM that have made the claims.

I do agree with you though. I don't think his quote was calling for people to pull down Jesus statues. More of a figurative removal statement.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I'm with you on the "white Jesus". I honestly don't care about His or anyone's skin colour as I focus on His message.

But if put into context how racist white fucks want to whitewash history then they can go and get fucked.

To sum it up, Jesus wasn't white or black, He was caramel (like me ;) ). His skin tone should have no effect on His message.
I tend to agree with you, but at the same time there's many rednecks in the US who use white Jesus as proof that white people are superior. But half those dumb pricks think Jesus was American so..