Black Lives Matter Leader calls for Christian churches to be attacked

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any movement founded in hatred and resentment is not a movement that is going to result in positivity for society generally.
Bro don't think I'm holier-than-thou but if you were a true Christian you would know shit like this and worse is to be expected, we will be hated for His name.

Doesn't mean you can't get upset at evil shit like this. We will all called to pick a side and defend it. When it comes to my Faith, I will defend it with my life.

There will be a time where turn the other cheek does not apply and it will be a massive shock to the instigators when that day arrives.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any movement founded in hatred and resentment is not a movement that is going to result in positivity for society generally.
But it wasn't founded on hatred or resentment. It was founded on urge for civil rights and awareness.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I tend to agree with you, but at the same time there's many rednecks in the US who use white Jesus as proof that white people are superior. But half those dumb pricks think Jesus was American so..
Yeah like the moron cult. They claim Jesus was white and that the native Americans were white and the Indians were the evil invaders

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But it wasn't founded on hatred or resentment. It was founded on urge for civil rights and awareness.
Many other establishments were created on good intentions but were later hijacked.

Not going to be popular by saying this but even some religions/institutions MAY have started good but have ended up being the opposite, or at least some factions of them IE BLM and the RCC.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need to be a rhodes scholar to realise that it was founded on some people calling for civil rights awareness and at the same time (almost immediately) this materialised in violence, mobbing and looting and additional calls to tear down aspects statues of important people in western history.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Bro don't think I'm holier-than-thou but if you were a true Christian you would know shit like this and worse is to be expected, we will be hated for His name.

Doesn't mean you can't get upset at evil shit like this. We will all called to pick a side and defend it. When it comes to my Faith, I will defend it with my life.

There will be a time where turn the other cheek does not apply and it will be a massive shock to the instigators when that day arrives.
Totally agree with you and I appreciate the analogy to 'bearing your cross'. Life isn't always rosy and at some point we will all be asked to bear our own.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't need to be a rhodes scholar to realise that it was founded on some people calling for civil rights awareness and at the same time (almost immediately) this materialised in violence, mobbing and looting and additional calls to tear down aspects statues of important people in western history.
Did you make those assumptions yourself or did a "completely unbiased" website tell you that?

Do you know anything about the history or founding of the BLM movement?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Did you make those assumptions yourself or did a "completely unbiased" website tell you that?

Do you know anything about the history or founding of the BLM movement?
I'm not sure which websites you are referring to. I generally don't take my news from any websites although I do regularly read smh.com.au and the australian financial review as news sources. Most 'news' I get from a variety of online sources including CNN and including Fox, including a number of online commentators.

As for BLM, I don't really know the first thing about them and I don't pretend to, I just comment on what I see for myself in documented video.

It's interesting to note that one of the founders of BLM (Patrice Cullors) is on video in a sit down interview saying the following:

"I think of a lot of things, the first thing I think is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Elisia are trained organisers – we are trained marxists"

Given the track record of Marxism in the last 100 years of the world I'm immediately skeptical of anyone leading any political movement who openly calls themselves a marxist.

Particularly a movement which claims to be about black lives, but appears to have other political agendas.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Reading through this thread it’s apparent to me there’s some people here who hate white people!
Hating someone because of the colour of their skin is the very definition of racism!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure which websites you are referring to. I generally don't take my news from any websites although I do regularly read smh.com.au and the australian financial review as news sources. Most 'news' I get from a variety of online sources including CNN and including Fox, including a number of online commentators.

As for BLM, I don't really know the first thing about them and I don't pretend to, I just comment on what I see for myself in documented video.

It's interesting to note that one of the founders of BLM (Patrice Cullors) is on video in a sit down interview saying the following:

"I think of a lot of things, the first thing I think is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Elisia are trained organisers – we are trained marxists"

Given the track record of Marxism in the last 100 years of the world I'm immediately skeptical of anyone leading any political movement who openly calls themselves a marxist.

Particularly a movement which claims to be about black lives, but appears to have other political agendas.
I can't say I'm a fan of pure Marxism just as I'm not a fan of pure Capitalism, but I'm a strong advocate of mixed system which means I have to recognise the good that has been brought on by both Capitalism as Social systems like Marxism. For example, children not being forced to work unpaid in factories. That's kind of a good thing.

If you are going to openly criticise a movement for being full of hate and violent then I would suggest you first learn a little bit more about the actual movement including its history.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reading through this thread it’s apparent to me there’s some people here who hate white people!
Hating someone because of the colour of their skin is the very definition of racism!
I hate all people, except the tasty ones

#NoLivesMatter #BringBackCannibalism

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The herd tends to think only whites are racist. The real world doesn't agree with them.

There are shit humans with all types of skin tone and beliefs.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I know habibeh, we owned you for a while :p

Nah you were side by side with us as you had the best timber in the world and you were the best ship makers in the world. You guys helped us expand our empire.

PS we gave you the Maronite Church as well, didn't know that till recently.
Yeah I know that's something one of my Assyrian mates told me recently as well. There's a very strong bond between the Lebanese Christians and the Assyrian people. There's a couple of Assyrian girls I know who live up Fairfield way but work near Punchbowl and go to St. Charbels frequently during the week during the day... very nice young ladies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I stand that no place of worship should be attacked.

Funny there were reports that ISIS was trying to infiltrate BLM and Antifa and now we have this demon pushing his evil agenda on the coat tails of the genuine BLM people.
I’m with you brother..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Fucking facepalm. A reds under the bed comment ffs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not taking sides as I haven't got a horse in this race (Not black or Catholic) but you can't tar a whole organisation off the acts of a small evil faction, writing off ALL BLM members is equal to writing off ALL Catholics because of some evil pedos and writing off ALL Muslims because of some evil goat fuckers.

That's one of the many of society's stupid thinking, tarring everyone with the same brush.

Last edited: