Beruit Blast

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw a very sick video today of the aftermath near ground zero, limbs and heads missing, pretty messed up.

thoughts go out to those people. It’s a sad day.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The generals in the Pentagon advised him that it was an attack.

He mentioned the general a few times, must be setting them up as scapegoats if proved it was an accident.
That’s just fucked up. If it was an attack you’d expect Lebanon to retaliate with full force.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
SOP any time a disaster happens in a neighbour of Israel, various groups take it as given that Israel did it and start retaliatory attacks. Think of a bunch of blokes in a room who are all on edge and packing heat, an unknown person shoots Lebanon in the shoulder, Israel just whipped out their Uzi and is telling everyone else in the room not to try anything because they know half the people in the room will assume it is them.

Of course there has been plenty of times Israel did do something. But I doubt it in this case.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s just fucked up. If it was an attack you’d expect Lebanon to retaliate with full force.
Problem is our home countries army is dog shit weak so there is no force to retaliate with, Lebanon's real defence force is Hezbollah and if they do anything they will be called terrorist even though are a legit political party with government and armed forces in the South...

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Problem is our home countries army is dog shit weak so there is no force to retaliate with, Lebanon's real defence force is Hezbollah and if they do anything they will be called terrorist even though are a legit political party with government and armed forces in the South...
Lol Hezbollah is the real defence? You shia?

Hezbollah is nothing but a blood sucking terrorist organisation... Persian dogs.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Hezbollah is the real defence? You shia?

Hezbollah is nothing but a blood sucking terrorist organisation... Persian dogs.
No I'm not Shia nor do I side with them but I see what the lebanese army is vs what the hezbollah armed forces are and the skill difference, knowledge and passion to protect one's homeland is pretty large. The government and its army are an even bigger blood sucking parasite to Lebanon and have been for a long time

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regardless of whether this was the result of an attack or just a very unfortunate accident, it's still a great tragedy for all involved and anyone who has friends or relatives that are affected. Condolences to anyone who has friends or family there.

I really hope that the loss of life was minimal and that the area is able to sort out the worst of the damage quickly.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No I'm not Shia nor do I side with them but I see what the lebanese army is vs what the hezbollah armed forces are and the skill difference, knowledge and passion to protect one's homeland is pretty large. The government and its army are an even bigger blood sucking parasite to Lebanon and have been for a long time
The difference is Hezbollah are backed, funded and are supplied with the best artillery/weapons from Iran and the poor Lebanese army get scraps from it’s corrupt and weak government. If Hezbollah is so passionate about protecting Lebanon then why are they still a militia??? Why don’t they join the national army unified under the one flag and make Lebanon’s defense system ultra strong. Why do you need a malitia? Because it doesn’t suit theirs and Iran’s agenda that’s why!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The difference is Hezbollah are backed, funded and are supplied with the best artillery/weapons from Iran and the poor Lebanese army get scraps from it’s corrupt and weak government. If Hezbollah is so passionate about protecting Lebanon then why are they still a militia??? Why don’t they join the national army unified under the one flag and make Lebanon’s defense system ultra strong. Why do you need a malitia? Because it doesn’t suit theirs and Iran’s agenda that’s why!
I honestly don't know much about the religious distinctions in Lebanon except that Hezbollah are primarily a Shia group. But religion as a whole is a failure if it's divisive, political and financial in nature. Human history shows that religion has gone hand in hand with conflict for longer than written history shows us. In theory religion would be something I would probably have a huge amount of respect for if it was primarily a guide for people to practice morality and good ethics. However human nature is drawn to power and those who rise in many religious circles have subverted the purpose of every religion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What kind of fuckery is this?

Just busted a fake vid. 100% this one has been edited as I posted the original earlier in the day (with no missle)

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For such a populated part of the world it’s crazy that only 100 people died

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For such a populated part of the world it’s crazy that only 100 people died
I agree. And considering that blast radius l, you’d expect 1000s. I guess it’s a good thing about 100 died

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are expecting the number to rise as 4000 are injured. Hope it doesn't...