Beruit Blast

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's a good thing that the port was where this took place and not right in the centre of the city. At least a lot of it happened out towards the sea. I reckon the toll will pass 100, but seriously it is a miracle that so many more people were not killed.

This is still a tragedy but Lebanon has always emerged from situations much worse than this, and they will emerge from this even stronger. They always do.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's a good thing that the port was where this took place and not right in the centre of the city. At least a lot of it happened out towards the sea. I reckon the toll will pass 100, but seriously it is a miracle that so many more people were not killed.

This is still a tragedy but Lebanon has always emerged from situations much worse than this, and they will emerge from this even stronger. They always do.
I hope so my bro, with all the other bullshit happening there they certainly didn't need this, accident or attack.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hearing people say they saw drones/odd aircraft before it happened, wouldn’t put it past an Israeli attack on a weapons depot/storage facility especially if it’s Hezbollahs as tension and threats have ramped up.

Also video footage coming out of possibly a missiles shell they might have been found with Hebrew writing in it, they also attacked Syria yesterday and have been attacking Syrian weapon storage and manufacturing plants.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look up Black Tom - New York. Still thought to be one of the biggest non-nuclear explosions in history. Happened in NY Harbour in 1915, bunch of munitions destined for Russia (fighting Germany and Austria at the time). The leading theory is that German intelligence ignited it, but I'm not sure its ever been proven beyond any doubt.

Ports are dangerous places.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hearing people say they saw drones/odd aircraft before it happened, wouldn’t put it past an Israeli attack on a weapons depot/storage facility especially if it’s Hezbollahs as tension and threats have ramped up.

Also video footage coming out of possibly a missiles shell they might have been found with Hebrew writing in it, they also attacked Syria yesterday and have been attacking Syrian weapon storage and manufacturing plants.
Well to bring you up to speed, these are the "theories" thrown around so far...

Drone attack
Tactical nuke
Missile
3 fighter jets
Car bomb
DEW (Direct Energy Weapon)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well to bring you up to speed, these are the "theories" thrown around so far...

Drone attack
Tactical nuke
Missile
3 fighter jets
Car bomb
DEW (Direct Energy Weapon)
2 or 3 of those seem very plausible and wouldn’t put it past Israel doing so

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesnt take long for the conspiracy theories to start

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lebanon's General Security Chief Abbas Ibrahim said earlier "highly explosive material" that had been confiscated years ago was being stored in the warehouse, which is just minutes' walk from popular shopping and nightlife districts.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lebanon's General Security Chief Abbas Ibrahim said earlier "highly explosive material" that had been confiscated years ago was being stored in the warehouse, which is just minutes' walk from popular shopping and nightlife districts.
To be honest I wouldn't believe anything the corrupt government thats fucked our home country to line their own pockets say anymore, theres a shortage on food ontop because they rather sell to neighbouring countries who offer a few more dollars per kg than feed the already starving locals

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2 or 3 of those seem very plausible and wouldn’t put it past Israel doing so
If it were an attack, you'd look at Israel and Iran first.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was a massive explosion, probably one of the biggest I've seen. Very much reminded me of the 2015 Tianjin explosion in China which was also massive.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tried attaching the video but wouldn't work so I took a couple of screenshots, this needs explaining.
Screenshot_20200805-135656_Video Editor.jpg
Screenshot_20200805-135623_Video%20Editor.jpg