Benny Barba Not Playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bahadogg

If Barba is not in the 17 this Friday Im going to vommit
he is way over rated and is not an 80min fg player i think the hype has taken over him and he is always
under pressure to do something special (attack great in patches defence toyota cup)

we are a team in crisis.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
an interesting stat is when barba plays we are 6 wins and 12 losses:p

and i remember 3 of those wins everyone complained that barba was only used when the game was already won

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
an interesting stat is when barba plays we are 6 wins and 12 losses:p

and i remember 3 of those wins everyone complained that barba was only used when the game was already won
And about 4 of those losses were thrashings when we won the spoon.

Deadset you guys are kidding yourselves sometimes. It's fair enough if you don't rate Barba that much or question his form and it's fair enough if you think he's overrated or overhyped.

But the way you guys carry on and put him down time after time after time when he hasn't complained about his role when many other young players would, he's trying his best and he's actually trying his best (not to mention the fact that he's still a KID who is learning the game) is so petty, pathetic and disturbing that you really have to wonder if you'd be happy if he helped us win. I think it's clear that you wouldn't.

I'm not debating performance here. I'm talking about the biased agenda you guys have againt him. He didn't even play yet you guys have somehow found a way to bag him. Let it go FFS. He's a kid. He's not Braith Anasta or Matt Orford. You do realise he plays for our club don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.