Benny Barba Not Playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They will drop Barba from the bench, he has the worst form currently on that bench.
I was clearly right on this matter. On form this past month, he deserved to be dropped off that bench as the rest had outplayed him. Potential should not be counted, nor should 8 rounds ago.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
But when Moore leaves the likes of Warburton in the side, form means sh!t all cause he has added nothing for the majority of the year, Barba obviously is not in his best form but tbh with the way we are using him etc. i dont blame him, he only has a limited time and i feel he should be in the #6 jersey outside Kimmorley to gain experience from an experienced half.

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wtf?? he should start at 5/8.
umm hold on, greens been on fire setting up tries and making linebreaks!

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If anyone watched last weeks game and his game against Parramatta as the half you would not pick him as your Young Cherrypickers 5/8.

On leading try scorer front, he hasnt scored for 3-4 weeks. His one try a game play has been dried up. He does not look as good.

I also agree on Warburton, he should not play.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
dude i wish he actually dropped players on form..
Im just saying the fans love child has played bad the past month and they need to cop it. We all know theres several high profile players who need to be dropped.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was clearly right on this matter. On form this past month, he deserved to be dropped off that bench as the rest had outplayed him. Potential should not be counted, nor should 8 rounds ago.
Warburton has played like a sack of sh!t and you don't see him being dropped that is just absolute double standards...

Based on form Foster in ONE game showed more than Warburton for the entire season

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
unless you want barba to play in the back row i fail to see how he should play instead of warburton

it would be foster to come in for warburton

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wtf?? he should start at 5/8.
umm hold on, greens been on fire setting up tries and making linebreaks!
you are obviously on some sort of drug, give me the name of it please im in a c**t of a mood, serious green is totally fked!!:sleepy:

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Berries is spot on with this thread. Barba has been fuccking average the last month. He had a golden opportunity to show what he can do with a full game last week and he did NOTHING with it. Yes he was good the first few weeks of the season, but lately he has been a passenger on a very slow and pathetic train.

Yes, Warburton shouldn't be in the side either, but this isn't about Warburton's form, it's about Barba's. Hopefully now the boy wonder stories in the papers every week have stopped Barba will realise he actually needs to perform on the field week in week out.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Berries is spot on with this thread. Barba has been fuccking average the last month. He had a golden opportunity to show what he can do with a full game last week and he did NOTHING with it. Yes he was good the first few weeks of the season, but lately he has been a passenger on a very slow and pathetic train.

Yes, Warburton shouldn't be in the side either, but this isn't about Warburton's form, it's about Barba's. Hopefully now the boy wonder stories in the papers every week have stopped Barba will realise he actually needs to perform on the field week in week out.
limited game time and playing out of position with green who isnt a half either? plus its not easy to play with a piss weak forward pack who were getting ****ed by the penrith defence last week.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
limited game time and playing out of position with green who isnt a half either? plus its not easy to play with a piss weak forward pack who were getting ****ed by the penrith defence last week.
Limited game time? He started and played the whole game...

No excuses for not touching the ball in a whole set in attacking position...

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah because everyone else on our team is playing so great right ?

Blake Green was on fire yesterday wasn't he ?

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Down on form the last month?

Besides the Panthers game, I can't think of a game this year that Barba has played badly.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it shouldn't always be about form

we have state of origin 7-9, 2 state of origin centres and very solid back 3, all of which have played some sought of rep footy but with all the dominance we had in that 2nd half yesterday we could only score 2 tries against a nsw cup backline, 1 was good line running by bobcat, the other was a bit lucky

i don't care how bad he is playing, we've clearly got nothing in attack atm and dropping one of our better offensive players was backwards decision

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ben Barba got dropped so he can get his fitness up, he struggled to finish 80 mins last week and he wont get fit playing 20 mins in 1st grade, from the mouth of Keven Moore

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have named 5 to 6 players in another thread who i would also drop. Was just making my point that, the bench had better form then Barba. Armit, Gorden, Romelo, Browne could not get dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.