Benny Barba Not Playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

I was clearly right on this matter. On form this past month, he deserved to be dropped off that bench as the rest had outplayed him. Potential should not be counted, nor should 8 rounds ago.
you are dead set goose honestly and you didnt watch the game yesterday. deseves to be dropped? he is our most attacking weapon we have, has made the most try assists and breaks and tries in the short times he has played.
as i said, you are a goose and it is people like you that make this forum very poor at times

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I have named 5 to 6 players in another thread who i would also drop. Was just making my point that, the bench had better form then Barba. Armit, Gorden, Romelo, Browne could not get dropped.
but warburton was on that bench :p

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
but warburton was on that bench :p
I thought he started? It is common knowledge Warbs should not be playing, so dont bring him up in relation to Barba.

On Greens form, atleast Green touches the ball and gives it a go.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I thought he started? It is common knowledge Warbs should not be playing, so dont bring him up in relation to Barba.

nah at the time of your prediction post he was on the bench:p

btw i agree that warburtons form has got nothing to do with barba, unless barba suddenly plays back row

barba has only romelo, kimmorley and green to compete with

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score

And Green can tackle unlike Barba

C

chipandchase

give it a go?? you are a goose, Barba has made more line breaks, try assists and tries in less game time than any regular player and you say Green gives it a go ? he is too slow for 5/8 out side the slowers half back in the game at present.
im sick of IT nerds like you bashing Barba, give the kid a break, he played well last week behind a pack that was smashed off the park.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Limited game time? He started and played the whole game...

No excuses for not touching the ball in a whole set in attacking position...
against the pamfers?

i will repeat that last bit of my post... he played out of position... he cant lead and direct our team and it wasnt easy for him when our forwards were getting ****ed by the panthers forward pack when we were making a dismal 15m per set.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
against the pamfers?

i will repeat that last bit of my post... he played out of position... he cant lead and direct our team and it wasnt easy for him when our forwards were getting ****ed by the panthers forward pack when we were making a dismal 15m per set.
dont forget we also had piggy back penalties and a few repeat sets of six on their goalline

we had good field position for large parts of that game

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have named 5 to 6 players in another thread who i would also drop. Was just making my point that, the bench had better form then Barba. Armit, Gorden, Romelo, Browne could not get dropped.
Barba should've at the very least replaced Green and Foster in for Warburton...

You don't drop our only attacking spark when our defence is p!ss weak without Barba anyway and our attack has nothing in it

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
nah at the time of your prediction post he was on the bench:p

btw i agree that warburtons form has got nothing to do with barba, unless barba suddenly plays back row

barba has only romelo, kimmorley and green to compete with
And Warburton seems to be a protected species..

Morrin would do better than him.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If Barba is not in the 17 this Friday Im going to vommit

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What spark Bakes, he has done nothing in attack the past month and is terrible in defence.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Barba should've at the very least replaced Green and Foster in for Warburton...

You don't drop our only attacking spark when our defence is p!ss weak without Barba anyway and our attack has nothing in it
You have Barba at 5/8 when everytime he has played there this year he hides in his turtle shell? His attacking spark has only come off the bench in the roaming role.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
give it a go?? you are a goose, Barba has made more line breaks, try assists and tries in less game time than any regular player and you say Green gives it a go ? he is too slow for 5/8 out side the slowers half back in the game at present.
im sick of IT nerds like you bashing Barba, give the kid a break, he played well last week behind a pack that was smashed off the park.
Please Chip you dope, this discussion is about the bench. Green is not on the bench, Green is a better half than Barba this year (which is pretty depressing for the X factor). Barba gained his stats as the roaming player he should be picked as. He was the worst on the field last week in effort and motivation. A player who stands behind the play the ball for over 10 sets and refuses to touch the ball should not have a Bulldogs jersey given to them, especially at halfback.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
His defence is not as bad as some of you make out. Its no worse than someone like Sowards.
Im just saying, why not give him a crack at number 6 with BK at 7. This has not been tried from the start of any game this season.
Dont worry anyway, its not going to happen. Kev wont do it. He will continue with Green. God help us if he continues last games form.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
His defence is not as bad as some of you make out. Its no worse than someone like Sowards.
Im just saying, why not give him a crack at number 6 with BK at 7. This has not been tried from the start of any game this season.
Dont worry anyway, its not going to happen. Kev wont do it. He will continue with Green. God help us if he continues last games form.
His defence is worse than chris sandows

Status
Not open for further replies.