Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I personally know someone in the same clinic atm ben is in and its a 3 week course that extends to 5 weeks for people with hardcore problems which i dont think he has

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lets ****ing hope so, hope ur head is right benny and feeling life is improving for yourself mentally! We would love to see you back doing what you do best with your freakish god given talent. Go benny barba!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't read it, but is the mole reporting it? This guy is always bang on the money. I think bringing him back for the rabbitohs could be too much? big crowd, big expectations, potentially 0-3. I think the storm game as its in Melbourne and less pressure. Either way lets hope he can hav a big year, would still back him for top try scorer!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mole is often on the money or very close

I concur on with you Mr Bulldogs. Lets hope that when he returns, he will be fired up to play some good footy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep... Fair enough but I only shared the rumour because I I explicitly believe the source.

I'm ok with the deletion.
I didn't see your original post, but believe I have heard the same rumour. 99.9999 per cent probability it is a crock of sh*t and your friend has the wrong impression.

Regardless of whether it is true or not, if you are talking specific accusations and don't have absolute proof, you don't post it on a public forum....it's really not that hard a concept to understand.

Don't just be ``happy" with it being deleted...don't post it in the first place....all it takes is for one pair of wrong eyes to see something before it is removed and you might put both yourself and the mods of this forum in sh*t.....potentially you might get this place shut down.

THINK....please!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
when this is all over we should all go out on the grog in mass

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sounds extremely confident in the rlw he is back in next 2 weeks.

FERK I HOPE SO.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I might not be at a PC, but next person to post the RUMOUR GENERATED ON FACEBOOK PAGE NRL RUMOURS AND NEWS (which club is looking into), re Frankie and Benny, is going on an all expenses paid trip to Banistan.

Seriously, Google before you post supposide rumours!!!

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Ok, I might not be at a PC, but next person to post the RUMOUR GENERATED ON FACEBOOK PAGE NRL RUMOURS AND NEWS (which club is looking into), re Frankie and Benny, is going on an all expenses paid trip to Banistan.

Seriously, Google before you post supposide rumours!!!
hahahahahahahaha banistan, my god thats too funny ahahahahah!!!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Update - 52 Minutes ago

Rumours are circulating in footy circles, Ben Barba will be back playing within a couple of weeks and definitely within the month.

"I spoke to someone close to Ben Barba...he told me in no uncertain terms that Ben Barba will be back in a couple of weeks," Matty Johns said on Triple M Sydney's Grill Team.

Talk the Bulldogs' star and Dally M Medal winner will be out for the rest of the season was dismissed by Matty.

If this is true, i am so fired up right now to rip apart all the clubs in the next 23 rounds :grinning:

H

HajdukSplit

As Barba was the best player in the NRL last season, he will have atarget on his back week in, week out when he returns. Everyone in the squad must step up a notch when he returns! I expect Ennis to step it up a couple of gears to relieve pressure off the forwards and Barba!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Don't just be ``happy" with it being deleted...don't post it in the first place....all it takes is for one pair of wrong eyes to see something before it is removed and you might put both yourself and the mods of this forum in sh*t.....potentially you might get this place shut down.

THINK....please!

hahaha I can see the headline now

"INTERNET FORUM Shut down for talking sh!t"

Tagline: Apparently they are not a great source of reliable information

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard Barba called Frankie a fat sh*t. Frank got cut then flicked Ben's hat off head. Ben then pulled Frank's beard. Frank then tried to punch his head in.

Barba is just hiding for a month until Cranky Franky calms the fck down

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I heard Barba called Frankie a fat sh*t. Frank got cut then flicked Ben's hat off head. Ben then pulled Frank's beard. Frank then tried to punch his head in.

No risk of foreclosure here, this is reliable news ...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No risk of foreclosure here, this is reliable news ...
I saw it happen with my own eyes whilst I was passing the stadium on the train. The whole incident took place in 1.034secs

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

If the tank wanted to rip me a new one, i'd be hiding somewhere far far away...

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I saw it happen with my own eyes whilst I was passing the stadium on the train. The whole incident took place in 1.034secs
*Vin Diesel voice*

For those 1.034 seconds or less... I'm free

haha Hollywood writing at his best

Back on topic, rumour comments bring out the Kevin Costner in some Kennlers, it's hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.