Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im annoyed that the club would cover up something as serious as is alleged, why protect someone if they have done this type of offence , we all bagged the cowboys over Robert lui, titans over greg bird, and the club is hiding someone very similar

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Happy to be proven wrong, but I'm pretty sure I banned no-one.

I still sympathise with Ben (getting himself here in the first place) and this whole situation in general ... and I'll stand by it.

How's that for honesty ?
Why, do you also punch women?

winton08

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why is everyone on here bitch slapping each other over ben the shitbag Barba. Get it together. As much as debate drives these forums, I think we all agree the club is better off without him. Some did not want to think badly of him because of last season. Turns out he is a dirtbag. Lets move on

Topdog30

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ask nicely?? R u serious? Mods on here r on huge power trippers. If any of yous had the decency u would start un-banning every single person who had the balls and spoke out regarding that Lil grub. More so go bak n read Mr invisibles drug rules and then him being apart of a thread which was talking bout barba doing cocaine. U guys r big hypocrites n think ur mad ***** running this.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wow CK you have upset the kids this morning. I didnt see anything power tripping about your post. They should ask nicely, as opposed to "Fkn unban me you asshole" in a PM

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Wow CK you have upset the kids this morning. I didnt see anything power tripping about your post. They should ask nicely, as opposed to "Fkn unban me you asshole" in a PM
No, but as a power tripper yourself why would you?

The fact is the Mods here were benny barba ass kissers up until the Club changed it's tune. If I wanted all this kool-aid forced down my throat I would have just believed Greenberg at the start of the year, but the Mods here were more than happy to hand out the cups.

Very sad stuff.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
(1) Admins over rule mods .... it was friendly advice.

(2) I didn't ban anyone.

What else did I do wrong ?
All you had to say is
Hey mate shoot us a pm and we will looking to it

Instead you come off looking like a smug prick saying ask nicely

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ck was half kidding when he said that ffs

if you people want war with him then you have war with me

remained focused on the real power tripper cover up people like moe

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
No, but as a power tripper yourself why would you?

The fact is the Mods here were benny barba ass kissers up until the Club changed it's tune. If I wanted all this kool-aid forced down my throat I would have just believed Greenberg at the start of the year, but the Mods here were more than happy to hand out the cups.

Very sad stuff.
The mods combined, have been here for a grand total of 22 years, and over 100,000 posts ... You've been here for 5 minutes, and have graced us with 27.

My point being (not that you'll read it, or understand, or comprehend it) ... is that a small few unpaid volunteers are responsible for NOT causing any more angst to the club we all love. Any attempt to remove posts, delete posts, ban un-cooperative noobs or close threads, was done with the club and it's fans in mind.

This is a forum.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's not a democracy.
You have NO rights.
You signed them away when you ticked the box that said "if you agree to the terms, click here".

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
ck was half kidding when he said that ffs

if you people want war with him then you have war with me

remained focused on the real power tripper cover up people like moe

haha bloody Moe. I blame Jailbird and KE too tbh

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
All you had to say is
Hey mate shoot us a pm and we will looking to it

Instead you come off looking like a smug prick saying ask nicely
You make a good point.

On the other side of the coin, I'm not exactly gonna go approach someone with 'hey mate' when they post their complaint like that. Was just trying to steer him in the direction quietly. Demanding 'mods' un-ban someone in a forum in the manner they did, is epic noobery.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
**** YOU BARBA...the club and supporters are imploding. Did you guys not realise we won a game last night, and i am still wearing my jersey today.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
The mods combined, have been here for a grand total of 22 years, and over 100,000 posts ... You've been here for 5 minutes, and have graced us with 27.

My point being (not that you'll read it, or understand, or comprehend it) ... is that a small few unpaid volunteers are responsible for NOT causing any more angst to the club we all love. Any attempt to remove posts, delete posts, ban un-cooperative noobs or close threads, was done with the club and it's fans in mind.

This is a forum.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's not a democracy.
You have NO rights.
You signed them away when you ticked the box that said "if you agree to the terms, click here".
I've been lurking a lot longer than my profile suggests. I'm aware this isn't a democracy, I was under the impression it was a place where you could come and talk about the bulldogs, but all year I've seen a campaign launched against anything anti-barba, that is, until the Club released him and leaked this story to the media, then it's time to pile on.

Since though, as you've already explained, we have no rights, you and the others will go about rewriting history Ministry of Truth style.

Carry on sir.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record. Bannings and the like are more often than not done to avoid legal issues and for breaches of terms. Not arbitrary power trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.