News Barrett presser

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
is he a good player though? he looked good playing center on the end of one of the best halves pairings/teams in the league. all he had to do was catch and fall over the try line. when he did play in the halves there, he didn't look as good, even with Luai as his halves partner.
he's still young and learning, but he hasn't been good for us (yet). maybe he's just a center and cant cope with the responsibility of playing in the halves, because he doesnt seem to be coping with it now. I will say in his defence its only been 4 games so far, he's in a new team and his halves partner has already been chopped and changed. but our forward pack has been dominant and he's had plenty of opportunity in opposition red zones to create and simply hasn't, he's either gone himself and been tackled on the fourth or last, kicked out for a 7 tackle set or thrown a pass behind JAC over the side line. apart from his boot to get us out of trouble, he's been poor
Fair enough. I see your point.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barrett needs to do a couple of things - having a clear game plan and identity would be a good start, we don’t really look like we have either of these things…the averillo experiment is almost cooked, why he’s still in the mix I don’t know, there’s a few better options (he needs to spend some time in reggies)… Stimson on the bench is a mystery, he’s done sweet FA, surely Ava makes it in front of him on the bench?

he’s struggling as a coach, let’s face it.