News Barrett presser

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Save u the time fellas.

We played the way we trained all week. Buckleys of scoring a point.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How delusional is Jackson... "We tried to score off every tackle. We need to build more pressure." The fuck are you on about?? One too many head knocks for him I think.
The team (specifically Jackson with how long he's been here) is used to taking 4 settlers and then bombing on the 5th.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How delusional is Jackson... "We tried to score off every tackle. We need to build more pressure." The fuck are you on about?? One too many head knocks for him I think.
He must be either losing his mind or maybe seeing things diff at Turf level… taking 4 hit ups and going for glory on the 5th is so predictable storm kept drop kicking short to get the ball back cause if it didn’t work out it wouldn’t be hard to defend our shit plays.

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reading between the lines, Baz unhappy with the halves/execution. Flanagan's been good in reserve grade for 2 weeks now. Roster roulette continues?
Who is the NSW Cup coach?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both are absolutely depressing to listen too!

You’ve got T Baz that looks bereft of ideas to fix the team once & for all… and Jackson who’s the cause for most of our issues!

He cost us the first 2 tries thru his errors in both pushing a horrible pass to Burns & then the strip. Both led to Storm tries & start the rut

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who is the NSW Cup coach?
I actually don't know. Anyone know who it is? Actually quick google, I think it's David Tangata-Toa.
1648986752548.png

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Baretts lack of emotion isn't good when you look at the likes of Bellamy and sticky who get the shits when they lose as it shows how much it means to them.

Its like he expects them to lose.