Rumour Barrett is walking on thin ice

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan would fit the dogs BUT he wont cop interference from Gould so you would have to think it wont happen. Outside the box I think a bloke like Slater would be worth a crack on a one year deal to see if he is as capable as I think he will be. I get the feeling he will be a pretty ruthless coach once he gets going plus he will cop a degree of interference from Gould.
He has no choice and is hanging for a coaching gig

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My youngest son who is 8 doesn't believe me that the Bulldogs were once a top side. That's joe long it's been since we were contenders.
This is the biggest reason for passionate fans having a gut full of this crap. Our kids are embarrassed of their dad being a dogs supporter. We are the laughing stock of the NRL. We are a big club yet we have become pathetic losers that win the spoon every year.

If they don’t do something fast they will lose the next generation of fans….

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My youngest son who is 8 doesn't believe me that the Bulldogs were once a top side. That's joe long it's been since we were contenders.
Get him to watch the 80s games on YouTube I’m that pissed of at the moment I’m re living that era

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm well it's a 50/50 guess either way.

I just don't see Barrett being sacked anytime this season. Gus and Khoury are publically standing behind him as part of the rebuild.

Ferris and Furner however might be on thin ice, as the club could pressure Barrett to point out why we are fading late in games.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I also heard from my insider that Flanagan met with Gus last week.
Would be interesting to see if flanno is offered the coaching role… would he want to start fresh next season or would he come in mid season if the option was available?

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for your support. I was a bit deflated when the deletion of the thread happened. A big occurrence getting drowned out.
On a side note, our club leaks shit like crazy. There's huge leaks in the leagues club. I knew about Cotric leaving, Kikau and Mahoney weeks before it happened. And I'm no genius, I've just got a solid inside information.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
There are. I obviously know who the culprits are. It’s semi political. But I don’t care, I’ll take it.

That said, it just be said that there is a possibility flanno was at the leagues club to discuss Kyle. I have been asked to acknowledge that possibility as a disclaimer.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
On a side note, our club leaks shit like crazy. There's huge leaks in the leagues club. I knew about Cotric leaving, Kikau and Mahoney weeks before it happened. And I'm no genius, I've just got a solid inside information.
And remember when nasheed had the documents to the boardroom coup lol