Rumour Barrett is walking on thin ice

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have gus and hansen to advise barrett : give it time
I use to say the same thing, give him the players he needs and he'll come good, well he has (on paper at least) a top 8 squad and though we have been more competitive this hasn't resulted in wins, crossing the line 3-4 times in a game but not grounding the ball or being pulled up for a minuscule knock on etc is encouraging but it hasn't resulted in victory and that's all that counts.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And remember when nasheed had the documents to the boardroom coup lol
Why are you talking in third person? Eveyrone, and I repeat EVERYONE, knows it's you Nasheed
Firstly your old avatar had a pic of Moses and now your new one does...why are you obsessed with an opposition player.....man crush is it?
Secondly, the "runs like a black fella" comment gave it away. The only TK member who speaks like that is the little Indian Souths supporter
What's the point of hiding behind this new profile? Did the mods ban your old one?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You didn't have to know anyone at the club to realise TB was on the outer. When Gus was helping Kyle Flanagan & let everyone know about what he was doing etc.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully I'm correct. Gould knew this was coming at the start of his tenure and has been planning pre-emptively for a replacement. Its sad but Gus has simply labelled Barrett and his entourage as unacceptable. I'm hearing it could be a old school wielding of the axe, channelling the great Bullfrog Moore.
funny, i mentioned that i had heard all of the support staff would be let go by end of the season with gus to appoint replacements in another post a few weeks ago and was told by someone on here that acts like they know everything that i’m a ‘fucking idiot’ or something like that

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you talking in third person? Eveyrone, and I repeat EVERYONE, knows it's you Nasheed
Firstly your old avatar had a pic of Moses and now your new one does...why are you obsessed with an opposition player.....man crush is it?
Secondly, the "runs like a black fella" comment gave it away. The only TK member who speaks like that is the little Indian Souths supporter
What's the point of hiding behind this new profile? Did the mods ban your old one?
Firstly I’m not Nasheed and secondly Nasheed isn’t little Indian hes 100% Leb!!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If this works out to be somewhat true then it’s the sole reason we got Gus, sit back and watch the team over the last 6 months, get the vibe at where the team and club is. Now his finally seen enough and has reported to JK to tell him let’s move in another direction. Who knows I’m sick of our once great club being in the trenches … only way to fix this team is to have a hard nose coach to come in and follow the coach with whatever he says.

Remember watching fox league the other week and had boyd cordner saying when Robbo came to roosters, he said we are going win the premiership in first year and that’s the standard I’m setting on all of you. I guess Baz’s first year was let’s just get basics and play like Penrith cause that’s what will make us top 8 contenders.. little did he know that we AIN’T even close to being half the team they are.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this works out to be somewhat true then it’s the sole reason we got Gus, sit back and watch the team over the last 6 months, get the vibe at where the team and club is. Now his finally seen enough and has reported to JK to tell him let’s move in another direction. Who knows I’m sick of our once great club being in the trenches … only way to fix this team is to have a hard nose coach to come in and follow the coach with whatever he says.

Remember watching fox league the other week and had boyd cordner saying when Robbo came to roosters, he said we are going win the premiership in first year and that’s the standard I’m setting on all of you. I guess Baz’s first year was let’s just get basics and play like Penrith cause that’s what will make us top 8 contenders.. little did he know that we AIN’T even close to being half the team they are.
Hope you're right.

Roosters were always going to rocket back up the ladder in 2013. Soon as gallop left, it sent the signal to uncle nick to pull out the sombrero! In came Jennings Maloney and SBW.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Getting Flanno Snr means Kyle becomes long term halfback. Do you all really want that?
100% I read all these comment’s about flange coaching and just shake my head, Kyle isn’t a premiership winning half back and we will be stuck with him for as long as his father is coach.And how do people think thing’s are going to go when Gus tell’s snr to drop Jr to reserve grade because he’s playing like a busted again?? Way too much baggage with Flanagan.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we get a new coach soon it will be Cameron Ciraldo
IMO.
Gus has a hard-on for him and Cleary just signed on to 2027.