Rumour Barrett is walking on thin ice

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we get a new coach soon it will be Cameron Ciraldo
IMO.
Gus has a hard-on for him and Cleary just signed on to 2027.
That would be embarrassing to make a play for an unknown like Ciraldo, firstly, we need a proven NRL coach, secondly, to go for back-to-back panthers assistant coaches is just a sh!tty look.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact roosters lost against dragons does make me wonder we probably somehow beat roosters … lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Makes me think those "COCKS" will probably have a bounce back factor & whip our arse because we can't manage to get anybody on a down week.
Bounce back or not they will demolish us.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett will be gone in the next few weeks, per sources at the club. Gus is already looking at replacements for 2023 and beyond. A meeting will be held on Tuesday to decide his future / time frame before sacking. He's a dead man walking unfortunately.
Is he sacking the whole coaching staff? They all suck IMO

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobodies fault except his own.
When you have some gun players on the team that can make no headway it's usually the fault of the coach and I've been saying for a long time that baz should be given the time and players to turn things around but as can be seen, he has failed miserably.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gus needs to body slam Baz through the ice.
I think so. The problem I have with Baz now is that even if we turn it around in short term (highly unlikely) you are left with a coach that has a terrible win percentage that would take near 3 perfect seasons to try rectify... Will always be damaged goods now sadly