Rumour Ball playing 13

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Schuster can't stay healthy, is always out of shape, costs too much and seems to have a massive attitude problem. Not to mention he's a horrible defender. Yes he's talented and has great skills but there are red flags everywhere.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schuster isn't on the outer at Manly. It was a minor squabble over some childish thing they have at the team (where they slap each other if they get a shit haircut). Matterson got one, Schuster slapped Matterson too hard, and Matterson resented it and fired up. Both settled down after it and sorted it out.

That was it.

We don't need a ball playing 13, we have more than enough options already at the club.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn’t have a bulldog attitude but ciro is like Bellamy he is very calm and direct something about ciro is really soothing I think he is very dreamy so he can turn a rock into a diamond

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like the kennel again when the same opportunity arose with latrell....
Schuster isn’t anywhere near the same player as Latrell at the same age he’s more like Moses Sauli. Add the fact hes on 800k you wouldn’t want to touch schuster unless Manly pay a lot of freight and we have clauses in place so if he doesn’t pull his finger out he’s gone.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not going to happen. He sees himself as a 6 and wouldn’t accept playing at 13 or the drop in $$$ that would require in time.
In saying that, as he ages, if his attitude matures and he is actually able to stay in the NRL, he may (need to) accept that he will need to move to 13.

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Schuster and manager were at Belmore watching dogs v tigers game. I think if he does leave, then he's tigers bound. I think he's super talented and would make a really good 13. I just think he needs to grow up.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m onboard with this at the right price. Like <30% of what people are saying he is on.
It’s our turn as a club to make opportunistic signings and start getting underperforming players to reach their potential. Schuster has boat loads of potential.
Don’t stop…believing

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m onboard with this at the right price. Like <30% of what people are saying he is on.
It’s our turn as a club to make opportunistic signings and start getting underperforming players to reach their potential. Schuster has boat loads of potential.
Don’t stop…believing
I get ya, but apparently no-look-Schuster is on 800k?

I am all for bringing in guys that have potential, but I don’t know how we could make it work? He’s worth minimum wage based on this years form

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
No more bum signings please. We have plenty of those already.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was that a Des hand grenade, 800k is beyond a joke. Not sure how manly can move him on with that freight to deal with

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The concern for mine was over the pre season he bypassed the World Cup to get fit. Supposedly he ripped in and dropped a lot of weight. But then when he hurt his quad didn’t rehab properly and stacked the weight on. No professionalism. No thanks.

GP

Waterboy
Reaction score
I heard the Tigers were looking at him but they do seem to look at everyone.