Rumour Ball playing 13

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he will end up at Raiders. Away from dickhead mates and with Jack leaving.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After the cocksucker leeches we have had that have sucked the blood from this once fine family. I say fuck Schuster, fuck his mother, fuck his father for raising a fat, self centred vito spatafore looking douche bag. Fuck his friends who are friends of someone who did a year in the can but act like they did the bid for him and claim the rep. Oh and fuck Schuster the malignant ****
Every time you post Paulie it makes me want to watch the Sopranos all the way through for the 7th time.. And to eat some Baked Ziti..

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hard pass. I would go hard for Ryan Matterson. Not sure of his contract situation, but im sure he wouldn't be liking being a benchy at parradoesntmatter

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think KO is a ball playing lock. I don't know if he will be a controller or director of games . He is gonna be a star but is he a half back.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll wait on actual signing news. If the staff see value in any signing even if they're someone that needs some attitude adjustment or guidance with fitness, they're better positioned to calculate the pros and cons.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll wait on actual signing news. If the staff see value in any signing even if they're someone that needs some attitude adjustment or guidance with fitness, they're better positioned to calculate the pros and cons.
Wait hang on. You don’t believe people on the TK have a better idea than the staff? That’s bold :grinning:

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I actually think KO is a ball playing lock. I don't know if he will be a controller or director of games . He is gonna be a star but is he a half back.
That is why he left the Broncos, Walters wanted him to put on some beef & play lock. So chucked a hissy fit & landed at the Dogs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait hang on. You don’t believe people on the TK have a better idea than the staff? That’s bold :grinning:
At present I have some confidence in them. We've picked up some quality that wasn't highly rated. A few years ago when we were picking up highly rated players who didn't have their hearts in it I'd have thought slightly differently.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At present I have some confidence in them. We've picked up some quality that wasn't highly rated. A few years ago when we were picking up highly rated players who didn't have their hearts in it I'd have thought slightly differently.
All good I’m just taking the piss. I agree CC and Gould have us heading in the right direction despite what the doomsday crew here think.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is why he left the Broncos, Walters wanted him to put on some beef & play lock. So chucked a hissy fit & landed at the Dogs.
Where did you hear this? I thought he got pissed off because he was promised a top 30 spot and didn’t get it

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Also factor in his size.. he's only 18, he's going to keep growing. I like his mindset in defence as well, which is great for a lock. Definitely see him fit into the Yeo mould.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This. I’ve seen enough to already know this kid is just another running 6.

Not a halfbacks anus.

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should be looking at a loan scenario with Blake Taafe from South’s, NRL experience, genuine 7, has speed, would create a lot around the ruck which we desperately need

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should be looking at a loan scenario with Blake Taafe from South’s, NRL experience, genuine 7, has speed, would create a lot around the ruck which we desperately need
Be a nice fb option also

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is where Isaiya Katoa is far superior, he can play 6 or 7 standing on his head. Even in our team he would show something that would give supporters confidence.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think a loan for us wouldn't make sense since we have nothing to play for this year in regards to making the 8. I don't see why we would want to help develop a player from another club. Taafe also isn't that much better than what we can pick, if better at all.