Rumour Ball playing 13

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m not sure why we would be interested when we have 2 better versions of him with Nu Brown and Karl Olaupu.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell no from me. Schuster is a $200k player that doesnt hate losing, loves mc donalds and doesnt train. Look at grub & Mahoney and it shows that a successful team is built on the back of a bit of mongrel that fucking hates losing. In all honest there is very little coming off contract available for 24 that tick that box apart from JWH who I doubt will play for another NRL club. Then you have St george who, if they lose their coach, could see Ben Hunt come on the market. I would throw the kitchen sink at him. Those available for 25 that play well week in week out at club level are haas, Mann, Young, Campbell, Hopgood, Martin, Edwards & Toupinua. Seriously I would rather invest in juniors than get players who are happy to stand under the posts while they earn easy money because they dont give a shit whether they win or lose. We have had too many years of that sort of recruitment.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hell no from me. Schuster is a $200k player that doesnt hate losing, loves mc donalds and doesnt train. Look at grub & Mahoney and it shows that a successful team is built on the back of a bit of mongrel that fucking hates losing. In all honest there is very little coming off contract available for 24 that tick that box apart from JWH who I doubt will play for another NRL club. Then you have St george who, if they lose their coach, could see Ben Hunt come on the market. I would throw the kitchen sink at him. Those available for 25 that play well week in week out at club level are haas, Mann, Young, Campbell, Hopgood, Martin, Edwards & Toupinua. Seriously I would rather invest in juniors than get players who are happy to stand under the posts while they earn easy money because they dont give a shit whether they win or lose. We have had too many years of that sort of recruitment.
Agree on recruiting “Bulldog” type players, this is the theme and standards CC is adopting - even if they do go for Schuster, they would believe he would adopt this mentality via the environment they are fostering.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last lazy overweight heap we got from manly was overweight & overated and overpaid.
Pass on schuster.
Bullemor or paeseka would suit us, and i would actually sign both.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last lazy overweight heap we got from manly was overweight & overated and overpaid.
Pass on schuster.
Bullemor or paeseka would suit us, and i would actually sign both.
He was rated when he came from Manly but they also had him playing centre.
The more I think about it Shoestar for flanno isn't the biggest issue in the world. Sign him for 2024 once better players come onto the market.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would have been interesting to see how Asiata panned out if he never went to super league I think he is captain of Leigh atm

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After the cocksucker leeches we have had that have sucked the blood from this once fine family. I say fuck Schuster, fuck his mother, fuck his father for raising a fat, self centred vito spatafore looking douche bag. Fuck his friends who are friends of someone who did a year in the can but act like they did the bid for him and claim the rep. Oh and fuck Schuster the malignant ****
Why don't you say what you really think.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Him and TPJ could have a competition, who missus the most games and is the laziest.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huge upside on him though.
Can’t be any worse than what Thompson has given us. Except he has way more potential