Bad Supporters

Do you agree they give Bulldogs supports a bad image?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulldogs_fan_69

Every team has bad supporters who cross the line in making fun of/giving shit to the opposition team's fans, but making fun of the losers and gloating as a winner is fun. This shouldn't be confused with insulting/assaulting the other team's fans as many people do. I've been sworn at after a doggies loss for no reason and therefore believe it's expected that a person will cop some shit if your team loses at an away game, however things should never get physical.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is such thing as a bad winner

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same with every other type of supporter tbh...

You can get really stereotypical Manly, Souths, Tigers, Roosters and etc supporters and god forbid when you go up to QLD for a Broncos vs 'Dogs game (Been there once) and it's NOT a great feeling. There's scumbag in every type of race, area, country and etc. you'd just learn to take the good with the bad. Fat bogans shouting out abuse is no worse than the same teenage 'Dogs fans who think they own the place.
There is nothing wrong with people swearing, and really I don't care about people hurling abuse, I just think It's discusting behaviour infront of women and children (and elderly). People lack respect these days. I swear all the time so It doesn't bother me, But If somebody abused my family or laid a hand on them or me then I'd beat the f*ck out of them. Those who cause violence and damage etc give us and other teams bad names. But I have nothing against anybody defending themselve's or family even If that be with violence, Most of them need a good as5 whupping and taught some respect.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Also, i noticed at Allianz that there were heaps of security and cops around us like we were going to start trouble.. i was silently fuming

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
I wonder if they are the same sort of people as the scum who walked up and kinghit that poor kid in the Cross and killed him?

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
As Bulldogs supporters we make ourselves believe that, but at all our home matches (eg vs souths, vs dragons) their atmosphere kills ours! The Bulldogs Army are like whispers compared to the Dragons Army, who everyone can hear all over the ground. Even 'The Burrow' is louder than our fans/army. I think our army is more suited to the smaller stadiums, we really make a noise when we are at Kogarah or Brookvale
:(

BUT in saying that, we really do put on a good show after we win a match at ANZ.. the beeping and the 'doggies' from everyone is awesome. I go to every home match, and aside the actual match itself, that is my favourite part. :grinning:
do you realise he was being sarcastic? lol

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder if they are the same sort of people as the scum who walked up and kinghit that poor kid in the Cross and killed him?
Well there looking for a Caucasian Male in his twenties at the cross, going by that i would have to say ahhhh NO

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there looking for a Caucasian Male in his twenties at the cross, going by that i would have to say ahhhh NO
LOL couldnt believe that, was waiting to hear a man of "middle eastern" or "pacific islander" descent as the suspect. That would of been hard for Channel 9.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL couldnt believe that, was waiting to hear a man of "middle eastern" or "pacific islander" descent as the suspect. That would of been hard for Channel 9.
LOL your right generally they wont say anything if they are Caucasian they just say "THE SUSPECT" and advise if there male or female and approx age its a mind control technique to not upset the balance and perceptions of society. Funny enough this was on 2GB the last place you would think to hear it and now on most of the news sites.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that all the trouble makers at the Dogs games were not caucasian, but good point. I meant in spirit though, not racially or specifically.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL your right generally they wont say anything if they are Caucasian they just say "THE SUSPECT" and advise if there male or female and approx age its a mind control technique to not upset the balance and perceptions of society. Funny enough this was on 2GB the last place you would think to hear it and now on most of the news sites.
Holy **** the victim **** on this site is massive.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
These fckwits are massive scum. Especially the ones that wear red jumpers underneath their jerseys.

Pretty much the only good thing about ANZ Stadium is it keeps the hektiks out.

lmao me and ahmed were identical last week :$

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
What the fark is this dribble ? All I can see is "bro cuzzy somebody called me and my mates some names" . You know who gets upset when someone calls them names ? CHILDREN !!!!!
Do yourself and the world a favour and GROW UP !!!!!!
Bro its the kennel, im not going to type properly. Dont tell me to grow up lol - you dont even know me. only god can judge me

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Did anybody else get a headache trying to decipher this dribble??
Arent you a hero lol? You are pretty mad cause you can type properly on a dum supporters forum lol. You are a sad case lol u live on this forum lol get a life

Pretty hektik cuz getting a bigi head causew you have control over some people in the cyber world hahahaha

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
moved to the lounge so only tk members can participate

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simply comes down to how you as a personal reacts in those situations. It's understandable that people are going to fire up if somebody insults/assualts their children or family or themselve's, And to be quite honest I'd rather look like an as5hole Bulldogs fan then allow some punk b1tch harm my family or me.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i remember a couple of months ago, on tv (a current affair or a show like that) there was some bloke on there wearing a bulldogs jersey carrying on like a right ******, swearing and abusing the reporters and people, the bloke was a so called bouncer somewhere in syd, and was being interviewed about some police related incidents.
i did think to myself you bloody imbecile, dont wear your dogs jersey on a tv show where you are being grilled about your behavior, and still carry on like a pork chop, that straight away has **some** people asume all bulldogs fans are the same as that bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.