Attention: Malcolm Turnbull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol bishop was the favourite according to Sydney morning herald and msm.
No sexism here
As Kaz said, every betting agency was backing her to win. They didn't think the conservatives would shoot themselves in the foot but they did. They had the option of allowing Dutton to challenge Bishop or vote Bishop out giving Dutton no chance. They chose the latter.

Bishop had all the support so the choice was either allowing a moderate woman or a moderate man to lead the party. They chose the man.

If it was Bishop vs Dutton then they'd have a 40% chance of winning. If it was Dutton vs ScoMo then they'd have a 5% chance of winning.

The conservatives chose a guarenteed loss over letting a woman lead.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The funniest part is that if Bishop won then the Liberals would have had a chance. Instead they alienated most of their voter base and guaranteed Labor a victory at the next election all because they didn't want a woman to lead.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funniest part is that if Bishop won then the Liberals would have had a chance. Instead they alienated most of their voter base and guaranteed Labor a victory at the next election all because they didn't want a woman to lead.
“All because they didn’t want a female too lead” see this is the typical division wording leftists use.
Where are your facts? A betting agency and leftist msm told you she was the favourite? Lol so then if she wasn’t nominated automatically sexism!
With your logic, a female must always be chosen if there’s a female in contention otherwise sexism. Julia bishop was part of backstabbing tony abbot she’s a coward

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im a bit behind are we getting a new prime minister? Seems we getting a high rotation since that red head chic

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Morrison is a sacrificial lamb and once Labor sweep through in the next election it will give LNP the chance to drain the billabong of the water rats lurking amongst the true conservatives.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
“All because they didn’t want a female too lead” see this is the typical division wording leftists use.
Where are your facts? A betting agency and leftist msm told you she was the favourite? Lol so then if she wasn’t nominated automatically sexism!
With your logic, a female must always be chosen if there’s a female in contention otherwise sexism. Julia bishop was part of backstabbing tony abbot she’s a coward
Nah. That's just you using the assumption that it's not sexism based on your own bias.

The betting agencies all backed her. The unaffiliated political officials all backed and the polls had her as the favourite at 34% with Dutton at 10% and Scomo at 6%. Abbott was ahead of ScoMo and Dutton.

You just can't stand that sexism still exists which is good of you. You're a good guy Realist. Ending sexism. Girl Powah

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im a bit behind are we getting a new prime minister? Seems we getting a high rotation since that red head chic
Yep. Signed and done. Scott Morrison is our new Prime Minister until someone else decides to challenge. Hopefully the next one will be a fight to the death

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Politics Australia 101.

*Election Held*
Election is close - but public are pissed off with LNP and ALP so vote for Greens thinking they are standalone (whose second preference deal hands the ALP a win).
ALP get into government.
ALP spend and spend and spend to make voters (and bogans) happy.
ALP gives leg ups to the unions.
*Public get pissed off*
*Election Held*
Election is close - but public are pissed off with Greens (remembering last election), and unhappy with ALPs leadership so both get few votes.
LNP get into government.
LNP reverse poor ALP decisions, and make cuts here there and everywhere whilst trying to generate money.
LNP reverse union legups.
*Public get pissed off*

and so the cycle continues.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do I see an erectile disfunction ad in this thread.. Well I guess it’s pretty app..considering we are talking about a bunch dicks who aren’t performing!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why should that matter?

The parties are made up of members and they still have their discussions/votings behind close doors if they are discussing a particular policy that the whole party doesnt agree on.

In any case malcolm Turnbull, when he took leadership from abbott, made no real changes to their policies.

Shouldnt be time that the australian public vote on policies rather than leaders?
It matters a lot, the policies change depending on what faction of the 'party' has power.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Actually, Scott Morrison is the only liberal PM I actually like and respect. He's not a lying fuckwit like the other ones are. He is a straight shooter and calls it how he sees it. Only I didn't want him as PM because he was doing a good job as Treasurer. It will be interesting to see a straight shooter as PM. Donald Trump Mk II?
Trump a straight shooter? Fucking lol. Wanna buy a bridge, mate?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It matters a lot, the policies change depending on what faction of the 'party' has power.
That's a faction though not a leader. I think you could use Rudd and abbott as examples of leaders stepping out of control of factions.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are we up to 6 prime ministers in 11 years meanzies 49 to 66 would be looking down laughing his arse off

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. That's just you using the assumption that it's not sexism based on your own bias.

The betting agencies all backed her. The unaffiliated political officials all backed and the polls had her as the favourite at 34% with Dutton at 10% and Scomo at 6%. Abbott was ahead of ScoMo and Dutton.

You just can't stand that sexism still exists which is good of you. You're a good guy Realist. Ending sexism. Girl Powah
You’re the one straight away assuming it’s sexism because apparently betting agencies now are gospel on who should get the top job in Australia lol what in the fuck is that sort of logic. How can betting agencies even be used for you to justify that coz they had her as favourites and she wasn’t picked then that adds to the “fact” sexism is alive and well and she didn’t get the job coz she’s a feminite.
I’m sorry for not acknowledging sexism when there’s no evidence of the sexism and crying out being defender of all feminites around the globe.
But yes I’m a terrible guy coz I’m not believing your illogical opinion that she didn’t get the gig for having a vagina lol. We should all give all whamen jobs because they’re female and so were not sexist yay rainbows and queefs for everyone. World peace.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re the one straight away assuming it’s sexism because apparently betting agencies now are gospel on who should get the top job in Australia lol what in the fuck is that sort of logic. How can betting agencies even be used for you to justify that coz they had her as favourites and she wasn’t picked then that adds to the “fact” sexism is alive and well and she didn’t get the job coz she’s a feminite.
I’m sorry for not acknowledging sexism when there’s no evidence of the sexism and crying out being defender of all feminites around the globe.
But yes I’m a terrible guy coz I’m not believing your illogical opinion that she didn’t get the gig for having a vagina lol. We should all give all whamen jobs because they’re female and so were not sexist yay rainbows and queefs for everyone. World peace.
I said that betting agencies were one part of it. Then I mentioned many other parts which all support it as sexism. Parts that are much more prevalent than betting agencies but you ignored those parts and went back to betting agencies in an attempt to validate your stance.

You constantly ignore any evidence that suggests that sexism exists and you vigilantly attack anyone who mentions potential sexism. You are the literal definition of overt sexism. A man who feels extremely emasculated when anyone attempts to allow women more rights.

It's ok. We understand. Everyone knows that you're sexist but we support your right to be sexist. Just accept it and you'll be free.

Accept your sexism! Be the man you were born to be!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A woman in power. That's basically a nightmare scenario for you. I'm guessing you wake up screaming when Angela Merkel enters your dreams saying "women can do things too"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said that betting agencies were one part of it. Then I mentioned many other parts which all support it as sexism. Parts that are much more prevalent than betting agencies but you ignored those parts and went back to betting agencies in an attempt to validate your stance.

You constantly ignore any evidence that suggests that sexism exists and you vigilantly attack anyone who mentions potential sexism. You are the literal definition of overt sexism. A man who feels extremely emasculated when anyone attempts to allow women more rights.

It's ok. We understand. Everyone knows that you're sexist but we support your right to be sexist. Just accept it and you'll be free.

Accept your sexism! Be the man you were born to be!
You brought up other aspects which msm pushed which are all lefty lol. I doubt you’d be having a sook if betting Shane cues had Dutton the favourite and bishop won. That wouldn’t be sexism lol that would be progression coz having a female leader just coz she a female will save Australia yayyyyy.

Attacked?????? Lollllll you little precious cuck where in the fuck did I attack you lol. I disagreed with your automatic and quick to say it’s sexism opinion lol how is that an attack? Or do you mean attack as in I’ve offended you and your feelings are hurt therefore from your point of view you’ve been attacked?

Women more rights? What rights don’t they fkn have lol? You’re literally the definition of a cuck, apparently you’re more of a man coz you’re complaining and whinge for whamen.
But I’m interested what rights do men have women dont?
And where does me calling your logic bullshit about how you came to the conclusion that it’s sexism mean I don’t want women to have equal rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.