Attention: Malcolm Turnbull

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Turnbull doesn't care neither do the rest of the party. They keep changing leaders so they can each get the Prime Minister's pension.

Rudd, Gillard, Abbott, Turnbull and now Morrison (if he wins) will all get pensioned out for the rest of their lives. It's a pension pay out scam.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Turnbull doesn't care neither do the rest of the party. They keep changing leaders so they can each get the Prime Minister's pension.

Rudd, Gillard, Abbott, Turnbull and now Morrison (if he wins) will all get pensioned out for the rest of their lives. It's a pension pay out scam.
Didn't it get changed a few years ago to prevent this? I'm sure I remember reading something about it around when Abbott got in.

Also Turnbull wasn't earning anything as prime minister (unlike every other PM to date), he was donating his wage to charity.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel like the people are the problem in government... I grew up with a couple of people that went towards politics and they are salty AF dorks. They don’t represent your average joe and don’t understand em.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like the people are the problem in government... I grew up with a couple of people that went towards politics and they are salty AF dorks. They don’t represent your average joe and don’t understand em.
Moreso ministers put in charge of things they have absolutely no idea about.

It blows my mind that people making major decisions for the public may not even have a days experience in that role they are given ministry over.

I mean, being a politician is one of few industries where knowing fuck all about anything can still get you employed.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Check this out..gives you some idea what you get.. Interestingly a lot of the ‘extre’ Stuff is at the discretion of the PM who replaces em..
https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parlia...s/rp/rp1314/ParlRemEntitlements#_Toc362601602

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bahahahahaha I'm a fan now
He's got heaps of them. It's like he's a mad meme troll thats somehow invaded parliament house.

He's also called Shorten "The Mr PotatoHead of Politics", and "Hugo the man of a thousand faces" (that those of us in 1975 will remember very fondly)".

To the point The Weekly (with Charles Pickering) have "Pyne Watch" on Youtube, where they feature his "best" moments during the week.

That said watching Parliament House makes you really wonder "what the fuck do they do actually". Seems like they just behave like kids, with the chairperson being the only adult.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nope, he hates Scott Morrison more than he hates Turnbull.
Abbott was on the news this morning happy AF that Turnbull is gone. Also ScoMo has offered him a return from exile with a new job. Good on him too!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Abbott was on the news this morning happy AF that Turnbull is gone. Also ScoMo has offered him a return from exile with a new job. Good on him too!
Abbott got over-looked for any cabinet position, which is a real shame, the closer that wanker is to the action the better chance of this moronic liberal party getting the boot.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Abbott got over-looked for any cabinet position, which is a real shame, the closer that wanker is to the action the better chance of this moronic liberal party getting the boot.
Mate I'm much happy with ScoMo running this country over Shorten - and I'm a Labor voter who lives in Labor heartland!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kevin Rudd had a big shot at abbott and the Murdoch bully boys.

There's also murmurs that the conservatives aren't happy with SloMo and are going to go at him.too

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mate I'm much happy with ScoMo running this country over Shorten - and I'm a Labor voter who lives in Labor heartland!
Wait till ScoMo starts giving pref treatment to Hillsong cult church and then see if opinions change.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wait till ScoMo starts giving pref treatment to Hillsong cult church and then see if opinions change.
He's Pentecostal Christian, but I don't think he's segregated to his beliefs. In 2016 he went to my Catholic Parish and made an announcement that the Government was going to assist them with $2,000,000 of funding to help with a major upgrade to the Church and it's parking facility. Car parking around that Church has been pretty bad for the last 20 years, so this is the fix to help keep the cars off the streets and surrounding blocks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A bunch of lying morons will get the boot bringing in a bigger lying moron and his bunch of fuckwits.

Australia can't win with whoever is the figure head.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kevin Rudd had a big shot at abbott and the Murdoch bully boys.

There's also murmurs that the conservatives aren't happy with SloMo and are going to go at him.too
If you are talking about that article in theage that rudd wrote over the weekend, very well written article that sums up the current state in australian politics pretty well.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you are talking about that article in theage that rudd wrote over the weekend, very well written article that sums up the current state in australian politics pretty well.
Yep that's the one. Turnbulls son also had an interview done and he described it perfectly the stupid won.

All the scientific evidence is tossed aside for either making money or ideological nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.