Attention: Malcolm Turnbull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Didn't it get changed a few years ago to prevent this? I'm sure I remember reading something about it around when Abbott got in.

Also Turnbull wasn't earning anything as prime minister (unlike every other PM to date), he was donating his wage to charity.
How it works is that if you win and serve 2 full terms you get your pay as PM for the rest of your life, and Ministers should they also serve 2 terms, will get their wage for the rest of their lives - that's their pension.

Turnbull is worth like $190,000,000 odd... so it wasn't about money for him, it was about power - exactly like Trump.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh the daily telegraph loved this one and no doubt our very own foxnews oops skynews would have as well :laughing::laughing::laughing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh the daily telegraph loved this one and no doubt our very own foxnews oops skynews would have as well :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'd love to see if they did this bullshit if he were Muslim... these left wing **** rashes laugh at Jesus yet cry when people say there are only 2 genders.

PS easy to understand why that piece of unfunny shit got cancelled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.