Attacks

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I probaly should not of named you or anything but that happens alot here it seems.

Oh well time to move on.
Sometimes on this site you have to take things as a joke. Like Moe for example, joke.

C

chepples

I've been here for over a year now and since coing back around April I have noticed alot more attacks on individuals. I decided to make my Avatar as a picture of Ben Barba and within two mins I was attacked for being a niffnuff.

When I first joined this forum it was pretty good, but after what happened last year I decided to leave because of all the player attacks. that were happening.

I know everyone has there own opinion but it seems to be the same people who attack anyone that doesn't agree with a group of around 5-10.

For instance, I posted in the "Worst six buys of the year" thread before and said that Hughes was well past it when he left us. Kimlo who I think is some sort of Admin? attacks Barba and says maybe he should of been playing for the last 10 years. Maybe I should just get a picture of Hannant so I am able to post in here without being attacked, I'm just supporting a player who seems to get slammed at every chance, what is wrong with that?
You should ignore Gimplo, he is the laughing stock of the 7/11 franchise.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the place has become a lot better over the last couple of months. There are some people that just post nonsense attempting to be funny, but really there is not much you can do about it but ignore the crap.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slippery stop patronizing the bloke, he makes a valid point. He's not even whinging, simply stating fact.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Slippery stop patronizing the bloke, he makes a valid point. He's not even whinging, simply stating fact.
Refer to above post. :p

Nah bro, what he was saying the other day was quite stupid. Ask rexie...

Edit: I do agree that people shouldn't resort to personal attacks. I didn't see them, but it shouldn't happen. That's outta the question. But when you make fairly silly points, then you open yourself up to it. I guess some have to realise that the hard way.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny you should say that Howsie when you give it to Holdsworth at every given chance

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you should say that Howsie when you give it to Holdsworth at every given chance
Because it's warrented. When Holdsworth has a bad game I'm allowed to vent. And after the Storm game I also congratulated him. Your constant bashing of Barba is stupid though, even when the topic has nothing to do with Barba you still bring him up saying he couldn't tackle Pritchard. I'm pretty sure Barba could, give him 10 tries and he is bound to bring him down atleast once.

By the sounds of it you don't rate his defense at all.

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well, what are you going to do. It's just a forum but I really can't be stuffed anymore. Like I said in my PM I used to really enjoy coming onto the Kennel after a Bulldogs game, win, loss, or draw. I was only 14 at the time and was really learning a lot about the Dogs and league in general. But these days you can't go for more then 10 posts before someone goes off-topic or starts cracking random as jokes.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
nobody is forcing you to come online to the kennel