Attacks

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nobody is forcing you to come online to the kennel
Classy Rodz. :rolleyes:

I just think if Howsie spends enough time online, he would learn who to ignore and be able to focus on the Bulldogs, which is the reason we are all here. Plus, no-one can doubt that the Kennel is a lot nicer than it was 12 months ago. :whacky:

K

kanecleal

Don't go howsie your actually a good member here, I like your comments usually about the bulldogs

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah don't leave people just get on the backs of the players to much where coming 2nd for god sake we can't be doing to much wrong

X

XxFoVoSxX

just give all the duds crap... not hard... get even stevens with their asses BRO!!!!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh well, what are you going to do. It's just a forum but I really can't be stuffed anymore. Like I said in my PM I used to really enjoy coming onto the Kennel after a Bulldogs game, win, loss, or draw. I was only 14 at the time and was really learning a lot about the Dogs and league in general. But these days you can't go for more then 10 posts before someone goes off-topic or starts cracking random as jokes.
Oh so you were 14 last year seeing as you joined in May and now you're 15?

Are you quite sure it ain't puberty hitting you and you're getting all moody?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you've come up with so much dribble lately its embarrassing for people that you agree with.