Attacks

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been here for over a year now and since coing back around April I have noticed alot more attacks on individuals. I decided to make my Avatar as a picture of Ben Barba and within two mins I was attacked for being a niffnuff.

When I first joined this forum it was pretty good, but after what happened last year I decided to leave because of all the player attacks. that were happening.

I know everyone has there own opinion but it seems to be the same people who attack anyone that doesn't agree with a group of around 5-10.

For instance, I posted in the "Worst six buys of the year" thread before and said that Hughes was well past it when he left us. Kimlo who I think is some sort of Admin? attacks Barba and says maybe he should of been playing for the last 10 years. Maybe I should just get a picture of Hannant so I am able to post in here without being attacked, I'm just supporting a player who seems to get slammed at every chance, what is wrong with that?

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kimlo is not admin and never will be on a bulldogs forum.
Oh ok I thought he was.

Anyway it gets really annoying that when ever I see two people on here disagree someone has too resort to personal attacks.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Oh ok I thought he was.

Anyway it gets really annoying that when ever I see two people on here disagree someone has too resort to personal attacks.
Hi Howsie,

If you feel somebodies post has overstepped the mark, please report it to the Mod Team using the little "Exclamtion Point" icon (or the Red Triangle) at the bottom left of the post.

Please note, personal replies do not come with 'reports', but in EVERY case, a report is reviewed and/or discussed and a decision made.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Kimlo ain't an admin.

For some reason he fancies himself as one.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
at the end of the day mate if you choose to have his pic in your avatar thats your choice but the best thing is just do as CK..report the post

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Oh yes, it would be better if you stop attacking other players.

Encourages people to attack that guy in your display picture.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
at the end of the day mate if you choose to have his pic in your avatar thats your choice but the best thing is just do as CK..report the post
Reporting alot of the time doesnt do anything especially when some mods put friendships infront of doing their job correctly thats why some people get banned while others who some mods are chummy with get no suspensions or anything.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Reporting alot of the time doesnt do anything especially when some mods put friendships infront of doing their job correctly thats why some people get banned while others who some mods are chummy with get no suspensions or anything.
guess thats not up to me to decide but yeah i understand what your saying

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL cant take the heat
It's a internet forum I really don't care what is said in my direction but if we can't discuss something for more then a page without personal attacks coming out it just get's stupid.

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=66473

Here is a good example.

Berries starts up a thread about Justin Careny and how he hasn't really kicked on. He doesn't have anything to say except fail :whacky: Then when I came in and try to explain why he might be struggling you add another peice of good work to the forum by saying I'm a niffnuff. I mean come on, add something usefull ffs.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I repeat : EVERY report is reviewed, sometimes a report is discussed to decide the appropriate course of action, before a decision is made to act or not.

Furthermore : Your REPORT of somebody else, is likely to end up ignored, if you are guilty of the same crime in the same thread ! You can't act one way, report someone when they act the same !

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to society, not everyone will agree and think the same, half of it are critics and self appointed experts giving them the right to insult to be higher on the social ladder.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with Howsie

Ban Berries

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this is an incredibly complex thing to explain, because while it might be somewhat explained to an extent in general, every situation is different and needs to be dealt with accordingly

to show you examples would be incredibly time consuming

add to that, we see alot of what members don't see and quite often there is info we can't share

and as said, we can't please everyone

that's just life - ongoing experiences involving people will always have different perceptions

like the other day, i was accused of being on a power trip, yet that person didn't have all the facts and made alot of incorrect assumptions, even though i did them the courtesy of answering their question in relation to an action i had taken

quite frankly, i keep forgetting i'm wasting my time due to the things i just mentioned above

so my best action is to ignore people who aren't involved in any incidents and just do what the admin have asked of me

we do our best mate, that's all i can say

:grinning:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your best mates with a mod. I wouldnt be talking.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a internet forum I really don't care what is said in my direction but if we can't discuss something for more then a page without personal attacks coming out it just get's stupid.

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=66473

Here is a good example.

Berries starts up a thread about Justin Careny and how he hasn't really kicked on. He doesn't have anything to say except fail :whacky: Then when I came in and try to explain why he might be struggling you add another peice of good work to the forum by saying I'm a niffnuff. I mean come on, add something usefull ffs.

Ban Berries

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hi Howsie,

If you feel somebodies post has overstepped the mark, please report it to the Mod Team using the little "Exclamtion Point" icon (or the Red Triangle) at the bottom left of the post.

Please note, personal replies do not come with 'reports', but in EVERY case, a report is reviewed and/or discussed and a decision made.