Assassin's Update Thread [Restricted - R18+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
annnd how the f**king f**k are we these days?

Are you as f**king pi**ed off as I am about that cumstain DoucheC*ntEvan$$ doing a u turn on Titans??

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
annnd how the f**king f**k are we these days?

Are you as f**king pi**ed off as I am about that cumstain DoucheC*ntEvan$$ doing a u turn on Titans??
He is not a man, he is a dog **** who's word means shit meaning he is worth shit.

Speaking of shit lol, my gastro is starting to improve

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is not a man, he is a dog **** who's word means shit meaning he is worth shit.

Speaking of shit lol, my gastro is starting to improve
I was walking a bush track to get to a semi secret surf spot up the coast cause Sydney has too many fckin people. 20 minutes into the 30 minute walk the old tummy grumble started and i just knew i wasn't going to make it back or to anywhere. So im pants down in the bush like 3m off the track and I hear voices. I couldn't pull me pants up cause it was explosive diarrhea just full on firehouse torrent of liquid and fck knows what. If it was a solid shit i could have pulled me pants up and pretended it didn't happen. They pretty much see me and I just stare straight into their eyes as they walk past me with a liquid torrent squirting from my fart box.

Surf was good.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hmm reminds me of trevor

[video=youtube;cLvlAff-DBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLvlAff-DBY[/video]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was walking a bush track to get to a semi secret surf spot up the coast cause Sydney has too many fckin people. 20 minutes into the 30 minute walk the old tummy grumble started and i just knew i wasn't going to make it back or to anywhere. So im pants down in the bush like 3m off the track and I hear voices. I couldn't pull me pants up cause it was explosive diarrhea just full on firehouse torrent of liquid and fck knows what. If it was a solid shit i could have pulled me pants up and pretended it didn't happen. They pretty much see me and I just stare straight into their eyes as they walk past me with a liquid torrent squirting from my fart box.

Surf was good.
Bahahahahahahahahha better out than in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey bro, thanks for asking. I had a rough couple of days but I'm on the improve now.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hey bro, thanks for asking. I had a rough couple of days but I'm on the improve now.
Good to hear man hopefully it continues. Who knows maybe a dogs thrashing of the dragons is exactly the tonic you need... Here's hoping!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I got a feeling we will win by 2 points.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol Des got my blood boiling until he played Reynolds

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Des got my blood boiling until he played Reynolds
Haha I bet. I watching the live updates on my phone cause I am still over in the states and it was the middle of the night. Woke up the guys I am staying with when I cheered when he finally benched hodkinson and brought reynolds on haha.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How's your trip so far?
Has been so much fun man unfortunately I come home tomorrow but had an awesome time. If you ever get the chance Route 66 really is the ultimate road trip definitely worth the time, effort and money. Hopefully you get a new heart soon and can enjoy a bit of a holiday man you definitely deserve it after all the crap you have had to deal with!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In the city, in a fuking waiting room waiting for the **** of a doctor who is 35 mins late the ****.

Otherwise not bad bro lol

Status
Not open for further replies.