Assassin's Update Thread [Restricted - R18+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS stomach acid is flouro yellow lol

Didn't know that till now lol
Stayed at home from school wen i was about 13 mum went to work thought i was faking n just wanted to watch the cricket. Hours later i spewed up this yellow acid i tripped hard didn't know what the fuk it was rang mum asked her if it was possible to spu piss. Lol. Spent 5 days in hospital was fukd.

Hope u n the kids r on the mend. Want to hear that u get out to the game next weekend!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks Legend.

What makes it worse it's my boys birthday party tomorrow and we had to cancel it.

Hopefully we are all good for next weekend

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is she ok now bro?
She sounds terrible on antibiotics but all good little little bubba is also sick that's freaking me a bit.when we got into emergency there were a few coppers around an ice head had just flat lined. And another ice head was near us .this young ambo was an absolute champion told me hed wait next to us to we got moved then told me a few stories about them lol .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ice junkies are the worst type of scum.

Glad everyone is ok pappa bear.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well Assassin whatever you do don't play this game..

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the man passes gas and says, "seven points!".
His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied "it's fart football."
A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, "Touchdown! Tie score..."
After about five minutes the old man lets another one goes and says, "Aha, I'm ahead 14 to 7"
Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, "Touchdown, tie score."
Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, "Field goal, I lead 17 to 14." Now the pressure is on for the old man.
He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard. Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.
The wife says, "What the hell was that?"
The old man says, "Half time, switch sides."

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Just read this wow some viruses going around get well soon hope use all get better!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well Assassin whatever you do don't play this game..

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the man passes gas and says, "seven points!".
His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied "it's fart football."
A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, "Touchdown! Tie score..."
After about five minutes the old man lets another one goes and says, "Aha, I'm ahead 14 to 7"
Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, "Touchdown, tie score."
Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, "Field goal, I lead 17 to 14." Now the pressure is on for the old man.
He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard. Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.
The wife says, "What the hell was that?"
The old man says, "Half time, switch sides."
Bahahahahahahahahha.

Thanks again for your support guys, I feel it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahha.

Thanks again for your support guys, I feel it's gonna get worse before it gets better.
Worse for what? The Undies? The back of the bowl?

Think positive mate... for example.. $9 EVERY DAY for 24 pack of shit rolls at Coles/Woolies. Flip out a $20 like I do and create a "wall of TP rolls".

Now I can shit myself to my hearts content we've got that much TP around here.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All the best wishes to you and your family bro.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Worse for what? The Undies? The back of the bowl?

Think positive mate... for example.. $9 EVERY DAY for 24 pack of shit rolls at Coles/Woolies. Flip out a $20 like I do and create a "wall of TP rolls".

Now I can shit myself to my hearts content we've got that much TP around here.
It's not the undies bro, i think I'll have an ice junkies/souths supporters teeth with all this fuking stomach acid.

Status
Not open for further replies.