Opinion Anyone else watching Harper and thinking wtf

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon there's a bit of uncle bully in him. And how good that he's playing shit. With Elliot sacked, it seems like the club has made 2 right decisions in the space of an hour

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think we’re in a position to bag anyone with the crap we had running around this season in the backs. He has as many tries as our top try scorer.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol in his defence if I had to do a list of players I would like to mark up against in the NRL Justin Olam would be right at the bottom of it.

Malla

Reaction score
He’s shit
So is Foran, wait did Foran play????

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I guess so. But it’s very evident now! Nrl need to fix it, you can’t have 2-4 teams that compete abd the rest are just there for numbers. The game will die a slow death
I’m not a fan of the six agains. It’s fucked up the game IMO … thanks vlandys. It allows the top sides with quality x factor players to put cricket scores on the average teams and takes away the average teams ability to grind out close wins or stay in the game. I don’t mind losing if the game is fairly reffed and our team is in the contest. But the minute the six agains kick in that’s when possession goes 70% 30% and becomes a one sided contest that’s hard to watch.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s only ever going to be a average centre that looks better or worse depending on the players around him. He’s had some good moments this year but last night he was exposed which can happen against Melbourne.