Opinion Anyone else watching Harper and thinking wtf

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I was also at that game.

Harper got that intercept and ran about 40 metres - scored in the southern corner in front of the grand stand.

Won the game for us - and the NSW Cup competition!
I was there too. Wasnt an intercept he got the ball from a good tackle where the other newtown player dropped it. Great day that was!

However that was the day my flanno hate started. When he blatantly lied about grounding the ball snd on video review it was obvious he didnt, but there was no bunker to overrule. Still hate him to this day eventhough we won that game.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I was there too. Wasnt an intercept he got the ball from a good tackle where the other newtown player dropped it. Great day that was!

However that was the day my flanno hate started. When he blatantly lied about grounding the ball snd on video review it was obvious he didnt, but there was no bunker to overrule. Still hate him to this day eventhough we won that game.
Thanks re the intercept clarification. I remember it was a change of possession.

Right - Jets were / are the Cronulla feeder club so that's why Flanno was playing in that game.

The other thing I remember about that day was it was absolutely fkn freezing up in the grandstand. In the shade and cold wind and I didn't really have a decent jacket with me.