Andrew Fifita set to sue Canterbury Bulldogs for $3.2 million over contract offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a crock of poo...papers have desperate writers (not journos, these guys are useless) who want Christmas dinner so will say anything in December to get a pay cheque...its a nothing!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It just sounds like Fafita’s lawyer is trying to bluff the club into some easy money with the threat of taking it the court. We won’t hear about it again until Weidler has nothing to write about in another months time.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another one from the "Castle Files"

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the club has to do is provided evidence to the court of Fafita's last play of the world cup, then ask the question, "from the vision we've just witnessed your honour, is the accused really worth $3.2million or is he worth $3.20???? Either way we will not settle!" Case closed!!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well the moron pubically said he didn't want to play for us so he got what he deserved. I will laugh if him and hasler lose there court cases and make themselves look more like total idiots in the end.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the dude has an IQ of 3, if he wasn't such an idiot he'd probably still be a dog

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't read the story linked at the start of this thread. I really don't want to give that site any hits and help generate sponsorship dollars for them. And if this story had anything to do with Weedler I'm very reluctant to justify the paper paying him a wage.

But I'd guess that given three years have passed since Fatshita chose to insult the club and publicly state that he was coming for a reported figure that was technically false given that it was to be heavily subsidized by TPA's. I'd say this is just a slow news day rehash that is aimed to cash in on the negativity generated around the Hasler lawsuit article. No lawyer worth their salt would allow this to be dragged out for three years if they had a case to pursue. And if a settlement had been reached between Fatshita and the club it would also carry a confidentiality clause. I certainly won't be losing any sleep over this. In my opinion the club dodged a bullet in not signing him. He can do some decent things on field, but he also has a tendency to surround himself with occasional bouts of stupidity based drama.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Guys guys, he needs the money to bail out his brothers missus. Times are tough, lets all lend a hand. :\

Reactions: DT

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good player but seems like a drama queen

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The piece of shit blabbed his mouth and fucked the deal...
How on earth can he try sue for damages / the whole contract amount? If somehow our club loses this ridiculous case, there is now way in hell he should get a full payout... the difference between the Sharks and Dogs contract is all that should be given.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know how to spell the fart noise you make with your tongue. But that's what I think of when I hear anything about this idiot. Oh and he dropped the ball and lost Tonga the game lol another fart noise.

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.