Andrew Fifita set to sue Canterbury Bulldogs for $3.2 million over contract offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Did anyone think maybe des has and his legal team have something to do with this?
Wouldn't suprise me.. the money hungry filth will do anything to get on top of our club.
Hoping des and fafita get jackshit.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good. I hope he does sue. Spend hundreds of thousands on solicitors, lose and them be forced to pay our costs too.

That would teach the dumb bitch a lesson.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The person who keeps pushing this is weedler.

Maybe I'm wrong but for example he was going to get $800k from us. Sharks offer him $700k. What's he fighting for the difference less legal fees.

I hope the club drag it through the courts so even if he wins he ends up with nothing.

Also if he was playing desball his value and game would most likely have gone backwards.
This has only been reported in Weidler's column. If it was serious it would have been on the front pages, or leading the sports section. Just click bait for Weidler's ratings.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys guys, he needs the money to bail out his brothers missus. Times are tough, lets all lend a hand. :\
I don't really want to lend a hand, but I'll happily raise my longest finger on each hand.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Retire Eastwood for medical condition

Call Fifitas bluff and make both sides of the contract valid, not just ours

Give him Eastwoods 800k, complete the double bluff

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fifita is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Anybody who supports a murderer & cant see it being an issue is a moron.
Also he would not have won a premiership at Cronulla FFS had he joined Canterbury.
I have zero respect for him or his crooked family.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fifita is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Anybody who supports a murderer & cant see it being an issue is a moron.
Also he would not have won a premiership at Cronulla FFS had he joined Canterbury.
I have zero respect for him or his crooked family.
Both those fat ***** walk the streets of Blacktown nearly every day, it's funny/sad when they start to make eye contact with randoms because nobody knows/cares about them.

I'll record it and show you, happens on the regular lol

Lebslam

New Pup
Reaction score
Too drunk to comment critically, but someone here predicted this.
Fifita bagged the shyt out of the club and repeatedly commented that he didn't want to play for us. What did he expect the club to do? Ofcourse we'd tell him to go jump. It's obvious now Fifita is in need of cash to stop his family scamming Centrelink, or to pay back the ATO the money they scammed.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No point giving Fafita money. He would only drop it on the way to the bank. And probably claim someone stole it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No point giving Fafita money. He would only drop it on the way to the bank. And probably claim someone stole it.
fkn lol

Or he would walk into Westpac, open an account, then say I want to bank wit ANZ.

Shit ****

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So he wants us to pay him $3,200,000 for a contract which wasn't signed, and despite not playing one game for us WHILE AT THE SAME TIME playing for the Sharks this whole time and agreeing to terms with a contract they offered him?

LAUGH OUT FUCKING LOUD!!!

All our lawyers need to do is show up to court laughing for this one to be thrown out!

Gosh those Fafitas are scum. First Andrew's wife frauds single parent welfare from centrelink and now this? Greedy scum!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I'm sure all his team "Mates" would all be so happy for him if he won the case and he was getting paid two contracts a season. You can say he couldn't give two shits about what others think as he is looking out for himself which is a fair argument but I know if I were a team mate (and this guy doesn't seem to have a humble bone in his body) and I was playing with him straight jealous feelings would I start to hold towards the guy. Even if that's a fault on my part still doesn't mean it wouldn't happen and that's not great for s team. I really don't like this guy.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hypothetically, if he does win, how does it affect salary cap, if at all ?
Also, a large proportion of what remains after the legal fees sequestered will be paid to the charity known as ATO.

This is all very entertaining!

~c.

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The person who keeps pushing this is weedler.

Maybe I'm wrong but for example he was going to get $800k from us. Sharks offer him $700k. What's he fighting for the difference less legal fees.

I hope the club drag it through the courts so even if he wins he ends up with nothing.

Also if he was playing desball his value and game would most likely have gone backwards.[/QU

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Fifita issue could be massive problem for the Club. Presumably there will be an out of court settlement and whatever is paid to Fifita could be counted against the salary cap-correct? Ouch !!

No word from the Club on this yet?

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Fifita issue could be massive problem for the Club. Presumably there will be an out of court settlement and whatever is paid to Fifita could be counted against the salary cap-correct? Ouch !!

No word from the Club on this yet?
Fucken better not be the fat ****

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It would be great if our club makes a statement saying it will defend this action by Fifita all the way in court. In court everything then can come out, everyone can be cross examined, documents produced etc etc. I am really worried about our salary cap. I really hope i am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.