2018 coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Kevin walters or ivan cleary, or throw millions at bellamy,everyone has their price right, That would be the best investment we could make,cronk wants to come to sydney at the end of this year also.
Bellamy has made it quite clear that he will retire once "the big 3" retire. Plus he hasn't won anything since 2012 - just 1 year after Des last won something!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't that to come back as NSWRL coach? and thus why they opted for Penna ?
Nope it was for the top job
If Hasler walked, parted ways or got sacked.
Holbrook will be one of the applicants 100%

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok years under Hasler 2012 and 2014.

Lean years under Hasler: 2013,2015,2016.

Ok years under folkes:

Lean years under folkes:

2000, 2005,2007,2008

Ok years under moore:

Lean years: 2010,2011

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Michael Hagan

Reactions: DT

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why don't we get a female coach? We were the first football club to hire a female CEO and she's doing a great job. We should also apply that same knowledge to hiring a coach. I think it will shock a few people at how great this could be for diversity.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Why don't we get a female coach? We were the first football club to hire a female CEO and she's doing a great job. We should also apply that same knowledge to hiring a coach. I think it will shock a few people at how great this could be for diversity.
Here's a better idea, let's just be the first club to not have a coach all together. Let's really shake shit up.

Reactions: DT

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ivan Cleary is in his first year as coach of Lebanon - I doubt he'll be someone who will drop that job for this one straight away. I think Jim Dymock or Dean Pay.
Mmmm if it's the lebs he will be missing he will only need to look over the fence

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your are a realist

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here's a better idea, let's just be the first club to not have a coach all together. Let's really shake shit up.
That will shake things up, however it doesn't really say 'diversity' as much as it would if we'd instill a female coach.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Isn't vertigo temporary and treatable?
Can be both. Some people are so bad they can hardly get out of bed, sometimes for a period of weeks. I remember he was actually hospitalised for a while with it while coaching parra.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can be both. Some people are so bad they can hardly get out of bed, sometimes for a period of weeks. I remember he was actually hospitalised for a while with it while coaching parra.
Fair enough. Still, he's the first bloke I'd be calling just to sound him out

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holbrook was sought out and spoken to last year 100%

Dean pay will leave assistant coach role for a head job :grinning: at another club

Cleary wants to coach again and the Lebanon job ends after the World Cup

Walters has the option to leave qld coach for a full time gig
Michael potter will throw his name into the ring and so to will tony smith from England and Justin Morgan

Plenty of coaches around and are dying for a crack at a top job.

Whoever tells you otherwise is on heavy heavy meds and has no clue.

Lol Cleary won't leave Lebanon job for dogs top role that will do me...

LOL LOL LOL

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its fucked i had it for months was in bed for weeks .and every time i jump in a lift it would absolutely fuck me over

Status
Not open for further replies.