2018 coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I would like a bulldog theme. Potter , Pay combo would work. Justin holbrook was a good lower grade coach. I would like to see Hagan back in some compactly.
Mick potter was doing a good job at the tigers..

The board didnt support him over the farah issue and sacked him

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a GM of football and a coach. No one could keep up with what des has implemented. The talent is woeful but the program is professional. Let's Have someone professional in charge of the program and someone hands on in charge of the team...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dean Pay is committed and settled in Canberra these days.
Pay has already been told by Canberra that they won't stand in his way if a fg coachin position became available.
Why would he ask that if he wasn't at least open to the idea of coaching in Sydney ?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why don't we get a female coach? We were the first football club to hire a female CEO and she's doing a great job. We should also apply that same knowledge to hiring a coach. I think it will shock a few people at how great this could be for diversity.
Get Lisa Ann to coach the team.
Watch the boys fire then !

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Mick potter was doing a good job at the tigers..

The board didnt support him over the farah issue and sacked him
Agreed. He brought through many of the current talent. I would have no probs with potter. The choice is potter or pay with holbrook as 3rd choice. Has to be an ex bulldog.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brad Arthur.. look what he has done with a basket case of a club.. imagine he's given the resources that Des has been given..

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Enough is enough I honestly believe one of the above should take over.. they bleed blue and white.. I predict this will happen and we'll be lucky to win a game in the first 10 rounds under hassler.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
dymock if he wants the top job.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Baa was/is my favourite player of all time but just couldn't make the transition to coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No thanks. Jimmy has been part of the system that has been in place for years and Lamb can't coach.

Holbrook would be my pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.