2018 coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thanks. Jimmy has been part of the system that has been in place for years and Lamb can't coach.

Holbrook would be my pick.
Yeh as much as id like dymock to take over cant argue with him if he doesn't want it.
Holbrook or pay %100 imo.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither thanks. Dymock would have been signed elsewhere as a head coach if he was any good.
He said no to Warriors and Penrith. Even roosters was mentioned b4 robbo came in.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are my late acceptances for life after Hasler:

Dean Pay (Head Coach)
Jim Dymock (Assistant Coach)

They both played together - They won a grand final together - They both have the Bulldog Culture

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You wish des is not the problem the team is
Who assembled that team? Use your head mate. Of course it's Des' fault. Who else's fault would it be? The freaking tooth fairy?

Des loyalists lack logic.

DES IS THE PROBLEM!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He said no to Warriors and Penrith. Even roosters was mentioned b4 robbo came in.
I wonder what the reasons are for knocking them back. Maybe he doesn't want a head coaches role. If it's to wait for the bulldogs role that might or might not happen.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what the reasons are for knocking them back. Maybe he doesn't want a head coaches role. If it's to wait for the bulldogs role that might or might not happen.
Well originally he did want the dogs gig but now for watever reason he doesn't. Bit gutted about it tbh.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well originally he did want the dogs gig but now for watever reason he doesn't. Bit gutted about it tbh.
Dymonk get paid more than half the NRL head coaches that way he is happy to be assistant coach. So he in a pretty safe position even if the head coach get sacked he will still be there.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who assembled that team? Use your head mate. Of course it's Des' fault. Who else's fault would it be? The freaking tooth fairy?

Des loyalists lack logic.

DES IS THE PROBLEM!
Lol thats what i cant get my bloody head around. So simple yet so difficult for some to process.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dymocks happy to hide in the background and get paid well to do so.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dymocks happy to hide in the background and get paid well to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.