Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
he apologised on behalf of the australian government entity for taking the aboriginal children aka the stolen generation, it was specifically not on behalf of the australian people

it only became a thing because john howard refused to do it and it means nothing, people acted like it meant something
John Howard is more of a man than Rudd. Why should of he apologised for something he had no control over? Fucking PC bullshit softening this world and producing more uneducated snowflakes who have nothing better to do than fucking whinge and throw labels around.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If a Mexican who commits rape is not a Mexican rapist, then what the fuck is he?

There is no new definition or the word, just snowflakes using it because they buckle and use keywords to strenghten their piss weak arguments.

Of course I would disregard it, like I always disregard rubbish.

PS you must be racist too since more than likely your property has a fence around it.
if a mexican commits a rape then call him a rapist, but dont say that people coming from mexico are rapists

thats like saying people from the middle east are terrorists which i think he was also getting at when he banned immigration from those countries

ffs these days you cant even call a racist a racist without people getting offended

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
John Howard is more of a man than Rudd. Why should of he apologised for something he had no control over? Fucking PC bullshit softening this world and producing more uneducated snowflakes who have nothing better to do than fucking whinge and throw labels around.
because like i said he was representing an entity the australian government and they did it, its like if pepsi kidnapped some people in the 50's then the current CEO would apologise for it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how putting up a wall to keep illegals out is racist...
im still trying to figure out why its not racist when they dont also do it for canada, canada has rapists too

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
if a mexican commits a rape then call him a rapist, but dont say that people coming from mexico are rapists

thats like saying people from the middle east are terrorists which i think he was also getting at when he banned immigration from those countries

ffs these days you cant even call a racist a racist without people getting offended
Did he say ALL Mexicans are rapists? If he did please show me.

Anyone with half a brain would realise a wall is to keep illegals out, like rapists, murderers and dealers.

If a law abiding Mexican wants to immigrate to the US, there are legal avenues.

Why can't you understand that?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
im still trying to figure out why its not racist when they dont also do it for canada, canada has rapists too
Because obviously Canadians entering illegally are not as a greater number like the Mexicans.

Plus Canada isn't a cartel runned shit hole Mexico is.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
because like i said he was representing an entity the australian government and they did it, its like if pepsi kidnapped some people in the 50's then the current CEO would apologise for it
Did labor or the libs "steal" the kids?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Did he say ALL Mexicans are rapists? If he did please show me.

Anyone with half a brain would realise a wall is to keep illegals out, like rapists, murderers and dealers.

If a law abiding Mexican wants to immigrate to the US, there are legal avenues.

Why can't you understand that?
he pretty much did except he used the disqualifier that he assumes that some are good people, this is offensive enough material and i classify it as racist

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

PS I don't blame him banning immigration from the region where ISIS are based. His job is to protect the country he is in charge of, I would of done the same.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
both, it was a 50 year thing tbh
Well any surviving **** involved 50 years ago should of apologised, not some weak prick trying to get the leftist PC support to "strengthen" his resume when he went to apply for the UN job.

Turdbull is Rudd 2.0

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
he pretty much did except he used the disqualifier that he assumes that some are good people, this is offensive enough material and i classify it as racist

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
So he didn't label all Mexicans. Thank you.

Logic would think the majority of people entering illegally are scumbags. Sure it's safe to assume some are good people escaping that shit hole, but it's safer to assume shit ***** have to illegally enter because even they know they can't enter legally.

Again, where is the racism?

Are we racist because we turn back the boats? Or are we protecting our borders? We have enough shit ***** to deal with already, we don't need more and have more vital issues to deal with rather than to sit and pick the few decent people.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
he apologised on behalf of the australian government entity for taking the aboriginal children aka the stolen generation, it was specifically not on behalf of the australian people

it only became a thing because john howard refused to do it and it means nothing, people acted like it meant something
Yep exactly this

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn Rod.
When did you become such an old lefty snowflake?
I remember when you first joined.
You actually had a sense of humour, could detect sarcasm and made some good jokes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Trump is right though.
There's a massive drug problem in the untied States with cocaine and crack and guess where it comes from Rod?
You guessed it central/South America.

Oh no I'm racist, I just pointed out a fact.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Trump is right though.
There's a massive drug problem in the untied States with cocaine and crack and guess where it comes from Rod?
You guessed it central/South America.

Oh no I'm racist, I just pointed out a fact.
im more interested in the rapist part, is it also a fact that mexicans coming over are rapists? or enough to justify making that comment?

you guessed it, no and trump is racist

mexicans are actually getting raped when they come over because they wont go to the police and file a report, thats what i think those vigilante border patrols are secretly all about, they want to catch people so they can fuck the women and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.