10 things I hate about Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
im more interested in the rapist part, is it also a fact that mexicans coming over are rapists? or enough to justify making that comment?

you guessed it, no and trump is racist

mexicans are actually getting raped when they come over because they wont go to the police and file a report, thats what i think those vigilante border patrols are secretly all about, they want to catch people so they can fuck the women and girls
Bill Clinton spoke about deporting illegal criminal migrants and he got a standing ovation for saying similar things to Trump.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Bill Clinton spoke about deporting illegal criminal migrants and he got a standing ovation for saying similar things to Trump.
so by not responding to the rapist stuff i assume you agree that he is racist

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
so by not responding to the rapist stuff i assume you agree that he is racist
Yes he is racist. A rapist advocate. Worse than the devil himself.

Yes Mexico doesn't have violent people with nothing to lose ever slip through their borders to then slip into the United States.

Every person breaking the law to seek asylum on land they are nor from are all decent people who got dealt a bad hand I'm sure?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Yes Mexico doesn't have violent people with nothing to lose ever slip through their borders to then slip into the United States.

Every person breaking the law to seek asylum on land they are nor from are all decent people who got dealt a bad hand I'm sure?
dont be mad because you lost the argument, just simply accept that he is racist and move on

next up we can talk about his borrowing money with the intention of not paying it back, he admitted to this and must be a real piece of shit

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
dont be mad because you lost the argument, just simply accept that he is racist and move on

next up we can talk about his borrowing money with the intention of not paying it back, he admitted to this and must be a real piece of shit
Are you talking about trump?

Are you saying trump is racist?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok
That’s a definite yes, no hesitation there,

Ok, I’ll put it to you this way,

Calling someone a racist is an extremely strong accusation to make.

Especially a public figure like trump.

I’m not saying you are wrong

But personally I have never seen evidence of your claim

Can you please provide an example of trump being racist

Given you are so sure he is you must be able to provide examples of his racism,

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ok

ive just spent a whole day explaining tbh, the last few posts i made havent been refuted so maybe you can start there

when he called mexicans rapists for getting raped

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ive just spent a whole day explaining tbh, the last few posts i made havent been refuted so maybe you can start there

when he called mexicans rapists for getting raped
Did he actually call Mexicans rapists
Did he say all Mexicans are rapists

Or did he say he wanted to build a wall to keep out the illegal immigrants from illegally entering the USA
The illegal immigrants who are known to commit crime such as raping other Mexicans?

I have heard the scenario I mentioned

Can you provide audio or video of trump saying all Mexicans are rapists?

Can you?

Please present this evidence cause I can’t find it anywhere?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok

I personally witnessed Trump say the N word.
He then said white power, the mighty whites and white is right.

Mexico have a big bamboo fence between Guatemala to stop Guatemalan from coming into Mexico.

You know who to blame for that don't you?
Trump because he's racist.

You see if i keep saying Trump is racist, eventually everyone will believe it and it will become true.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People who are always quick to jump and call others racist are the true racists.

We say the same thing about Homophoebes.

What you say is what you are.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s a lot of hearsay and propaganda

No where is there evidence of him being racist in that link

A lot of people saying this and that but no actual evidence of it

Show me 1
Just one audio or video of trump being racist or saying something racist.

If you have plenty of evidence as you say, you won’t have any problem finding actual evidence to present.

I’m waiting

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
wtf advance australia fair is about 858% better than waltzing matilda
Advance Australia Fair is ear pollution, plain and simple... but I don’t really think Waltzing Matilda is any better.

I say we go with Wild Colonial Boy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is when fear the roo goes into racist defence lawyer mode

its very different from the person who extrapolates all kinds of things to talk about so called snowflakes, he comes to conclusions on their motives and end goals etc

Did he actually call Mexicans rapists
Did he say all Mexicans are rapists

Or did he say he wanted to build a wall to keep out the illegal immigrants from illegally entering the USA
The illegal immigrants who are known to commit crime such as raping other Mexicans?

I have heard the scenario I mentioned

Can you provide audio or video of trump saying all Mexicans are rapists?

Can you?

Please present this evidence cause I can’t find it anywhere?
actually i cant find audio or video of trump saying all mexicans are rapists, my theory is its because nobody will ever say that precisely to avoid being called a racist

if i said white people are bad drivers, they are illegal immigrants, they are drug addicts, mass murder children in school, start wars, and some i assume are good people, you would be all up my ass about that statement because you would wonder why im highlighting the negativity and attributing it to white people

trump also joined the racists in asking for obama's birth certificate then didnt unreservedly apologise when it was produced, then he accused illegal immigrants of voting against him because we was embarrassed about losing to hilary by over 2 million votes, accused a judge of bias against him because he had mexican heritage, accused the mexican government of releasing a criminal into the US and always posts racially charged material

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

He didn’t say some Mexican immigrants were bad, he said some were good, implying the majority were not. He said they sent their worst in a calculated attempt to stir up hate and ill will. It’s that thing called context the ranting kangaroo was carrying on about (but fails to actually understand)

Having said that, the Clintons are damn racist themselves. You’re not wrong about that. They used to “employ” slave labour when bill was governor of Arkansas and introduced the world to terms like super predators.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn you're racist Rod.
Why you bringing white people into this for now?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
this is when fear the roo goes into racist defence lawyer mode

its very different from the person who extrapolates all kinds of things to talk about so called snowflakes, he comes to conclusions on their motives and end goals etc

actually i cant find audio or video of trump saying all mexicans are rapists, my theory is its because nobody will ever say that precisely to avoid being called a racist

if i said white people are bad drivers, they are illegal immigrants, they are drug addicts, mass murder children in school, start wars, and some i assume are good people, you would be all up my ass about that statement because you would wonder why im highlighting the negativity and attributing it to white people

trump also joined the racists in asking for obama's birth certificate then didnt unreservedly apologise when it was produced, then he accused illegal immigrants of voting against him because we was embarrassed about losing to hilary by over 2 million votes, accused a judge of bias against him because he had mexican heritage, accused the mexican government of releasing a criminal into the US and always posts racially charged material
Ok,

So basically Trump has never actually said anything racist
But YOU assume he is and make the claim based on YOUR assumptions.

Ok then,

Well that’s the kind of thing the left are known to do,

Status
Not open for further replies.