10 things I hate about Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol you’ve just admitted to a double standard.
Also the case you’re talking about is when a leftard has gotten physically violent and then gets owned. Pretty weak argument tbh
so then 2 wrongs make a right, lol are you trying to tell me that you are mr fair and square with no double standards, if anyone gets punched in the face you would either be outraged or claimed they were only there to confront depending on the political stance of who got hit

the biggest double standards come from trump supporters, hating obama personally for no reason (because they cant say its because he is black) then not hating trump

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I will say my man he was extremely disrespectful to disabled people..which I found quite offensive!
That I agree with you 1000%, even though I don't know what he said.

I'm not saying he is great, not even good. My beef is the MSM agendas and the sheep that follow blindly.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
he is racist, an admitted premeditated welcher, a borderline pedophile, a piece of shit who got a bullshit rich kid war deferment and then later mocked mccain for getting captured in the war, fake billionaire, and a lying politician

yes
So he is racist because you think he is?

And I don't give a fuck about other things you mentioned, which is a sign of someone losing an arguement. He is still a better POTUS than Hillary, the fucking demon ****, would of ever been. Obviously TPTB aka Deep State agrees as he was chosen and not Hillary.

And fuck McCain.

PS define a "borderline pedophile"

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol there’s no point arguing. They’re too “woke” and against establishment to understand lolllll.
The MSM told him he is racist and a bad man so it must be true....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
im using him because trump publicly mocked him for getting captured, trump is a rich kid who got out of the draft because suddenly he had some foot bone problem lol, ok if he is a pussy but then he should be humble about it and not mock someone who was not so fortunate and got captured

see this is the typical trump situation the protection that he has, i bring up a perfectly legitimate point about him being a prick but the response is im just out to get him like the media, OF COURSE IM OUT TO GET HIM HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT

sorry about shouting but i had to emphasize that ffs
You brought it up because you can't back up the bullshit you lap up from the media.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah wasn’t exactly mature but who was mature during the campaign? Lol the only difference I saw was people were outright immature and being pc immature. And leftists lol crying and smoking trump said or done something and the left do the exact same lol but use isms to defend their hypocrisies
Ok..fair enough..both sides go too far..and both sides are full of double standards.. I mean Clinton called out Trumps treatment of women..yet she stood by Bill and his infidelities..

But my point is, if he’s used that exact imitation for other men (white) and done the same with the disabled reporter, yes it’s innapropiate but you can’t really say oh he did that specific thing for that reporter coz he disabled when there’s actual proof of him doing the exact imitation for others
Although I don’t agree with you that he was not mocking that specific reporter..because I think he did..I do understand why you can come to the conclusion that..because of what he has done in the past is similar..he was not..so I will agree to disagree.. However..to me..it still illustrates that he associates spasm and slurred speech as being stupid..and hence ridiculing those who suffer such impairments.. As such he should not have done it..and should have known better..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
so then 2 wrongs make a right, lol are you trying to tell me that you are mr fair and square with no double standards, if anyone gets punched in the face you would either be outraged or claimed they were only there to confront depending on the political stance of who got hit

the biggest double standards come from trump supporters, hating obama personally for no reason (because they cant say its because he is black) then not hating trump
Osama and angry orange are both pieces of shit.

The MSM deep throated Osama because he is black. They are scared of the monsters they condition and indoctrine turning against them and calling them racist.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Funny thing is I’m 08 I was telling everyone why’re racist if they don’t vote for Obama.
I wanted him as president purely coz he was black lol but when I grew a brain I realised he was just a shit ****. Same with Kevin Rudd, I loved him when I was at school coz he actually apologised to the aborigines lol. I was a leftist back in the day an emotional leftist but I grew some balls and used my brain and here we are.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That I agree with you 1000%, even though I don't know what he said.

I'm not saying he is great, not even good. My beef is the MSM agendas and the sheep that follow blindly.
The difficulty is how we find out that truth..it really is hard.. As msm and other news outlets bundled it so nicely! I think it’s all bloody fake news..delivered with a nice smile and a wink..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The difficulty is how we find out that truth..it really is hard.. As msm and other news outlets bundled it so nicely! I think it’s all bloody fake news..delivered with a nice smile and a wink..
We have brains, we can critically think. Problem is 90% don't know how to critically think and swallow the dumps from the media because it's easier to be told what to tgink and how to react to people who critically think.

Many of those 90% are probably too scared to admit this world is an agenda driven show run by the elite and choose to believe bullshit than find truth.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny thing is I’m 08 I was telling everyone why’re racist if they don’t vote for Obama.
I wanted him as president purely coz he was black lol but when I grew a brain I realised he was just a shit ****. Same with Kevin Rudd, I loved him when I was at school coz he actually apologised to the aborigines lol. I was a leftist back in the day an emotional leftist but I grew some balls and used my brain and here we are.
Will they come under the Unrealist90 Years chapters in your book? Lol!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rudd is the biggest cuck ****. Apologises on behalf of all Australia? The fuck did we do to the abos and why the fuck should I apologise for?

Germany has to say sorry to the Jews, Turks have to say sorry to the Armenians and Assyrians and the United States of Israel has to apologise to basically the whole world.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You brought it up because you can't back up the bullshit you lap up from the media.
i can back it up but the problem is you would disregard it, like you dont think calling mexicans who come to america rapists is racist

has there been a new defining of the word racist that i dont know about because that seems to be a pretty solid case ffs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i can back it up but the problem is you would disregard it, like you dont think calling mexicans who come to america rapists is racist

has there been a new defining of the word racist that i dont know about because that seems to be a pretty solid case ffs
If a Mexican who commits rape is not a Mexican rapist, then what the fuck is he?

There is no new definition or the word, just snowflakes using it because they buckle and use keywords to strenghten their piss weak arguments.

Of course I would disregard it, like I always disregard rubbish.

PS you must be racist too since more than likely your property has a fence around it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We have brains, we can critically think. Problem is 90% don't know how to critically think and swallow the dumps from the media because it's easier to be told what to tgink and how to react to people who critically think.

Many of those 90% are probably too scared to admit this world is an agenda driven show run by the elite and choose to believe bullshit than find truth.
I love female newsreaders..they come into my home everyday..surely they don’t lie to me? :cry:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You fkn extremely smart super powered iq levelled person.
He specifically said illegals coming into America and causing these crimes. Ffs even Mexicans in America side with trump and aren’t offended like little privileged cucks like you.
If you’re so FOR immigrants coming illegally or just allows din with no background checks open your own fucken home and you deal with them, it’s the same principal. And if you won’t take in illegals in your own house sit the fuck down, stop telling everyone how it should be and how people should be, do it your fkn self.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rudd is the biggest cuck ****. Apologises on behalf of all Australia? The fuck did we do to the abos and why the fuck should I apologise for?

Germany has to say sorry to the Jews, Turks have to say sorry to the Armenians and Assyrians and the United States of Israel has to apologise to basically the whole world.
he apologised on behalf of the australian government entity for taking the aboriginal children aka the stolen generation, it was specifically not on behalf of the australian people

it only became a thing because john howard refused to do it and it means nothing, people acted like it meant something

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If a Mexican who commits rape is not a Mexican rapist, then what the fuck is he?

There is no new definition or the word, just snowflakes using it because they buckle and use keywords to strenghten their piss weak arguments.

Of course I would disregard it, like I always disregard rubbish.

PS you must be racist too since more than likely your property has a fence around it.
He should lead by example and take in illegals that may or may not be criminals in his house and if they rape him or someone in his house he’ll have to put up with it and allow them to continue and not expel them from his home

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how putting up a wall to keep illegals out is racist...

Status
Not open for further replies.