10 things I hate about Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Damn you're racist Rod.
Why you bringing white people into this for now?
i am pretty racist actually, i dont like french people

tbh i know of 2 french people who have overstayed the tourist visa and only 1 person who got to australia by boat from burma, trust me the boat person is much more likeable

stop the planes ffs

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

tbh i know of 2 french people who have overstayed the tourist visa and only 1 person who got to australia by boat from burma, trust me the boat person is much more likeable

stop the planes ffs
No non French is racist for hating the French.

Even the French hate the French.

There is no white male privilege just as there is no LGBT rights.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ok,

So basically Trump has never actually said anything racist
But YOU assume he is and make the claim based on YOUR assumptions.

Ok then,

Well that’s the kind of thing the left are known to do,
no trump has said racist things but YOU dont think its racist because YOU feel the same way and that would make YOU racist as well

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

stop the planes ffs
no trump has said racist things but YOU dont think its racist because YOU feel the same way and that would make YOU racist as well
really

Ok so I am a trump supporter am I?

Is that cause you say I am, so it must be true,
That’s how it works with the left
If they say it, then in must be true haha

Hey, does it go both ways

So because you Bring up white people, does that make you racist towards whites people,

I mean you do agree with all the rubbish that gets said about white people dont you

You racist rod

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate how Australia has so many nice places to visit but a holiday here would cost more then going overseas

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
really

Ok so I am a trump supporter am I?

Is that cause you say I am, so it must be true,
That’s how it works with the left
If they say it, then in must be true haha

Hey, does it go both ways

So because you Bring up white people, does that make you racist towards whites people,

I mean you do agree with all the rubbish that gets said about white people dont you

You racist rod
did i say that about all white people

or did i say that white people came to this country because they were criminals and deported?
the criminals who are known to commit crime?

can you provide audio or video of me saying all whites are criminals?

can you?

please present this evidence cause I can’t find it anywhere?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
did i say that about all white people

or did i say that white people came to this country because they were criminals and deported?
the criminals who are known to commit crime?

can you provide audio or video of me saying all whites are criminals?

can you?

please present this evidence cause I can’t find it anywhere?
Give that man a NEW!!!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Give that man a NEW!!!!
He has just proven my point for me
He got it
He got my point give him a new indeed

Evidence that trump is not racist

We got there

Next point?
I’m happy to help you guys

Think of it as a community service

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He has just proven my point for me
He got it
He got my point give him a new indeed

Evidence that trump is not racist

We got there

Next point?
I’m happy to help you guys

Think of it as a community service
no you proved my point

i think i should just have fun for the next year just acting as racist as possible but just not say the word all and then fear the roo would have to take it and not accuse me of anything

like if there is a school shooting i will say that white people are a piece of shit except for some that are good people

ill take bets about how long until anyone snaps, im guessing august 27th or 28th

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
white people were too lazy to work so they kidnapped black people from africa and forced them and their children and their childrens children etc to work as slaves but some i assume are good people tbh

i love the assume part of that, like trump cant outright concede that some are good people trying to make some money and pick some fruit, thats up for question

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
no you proved my point

i think i should just have fun for the next year just acting as racist as possible but just not say the word all and then fear the roo would have to take it and not accuse me of anything

like if there is a school shooting i will say that white people are a piece of shit except for some that are good people

ill take bets about how long until anyone snaps, im guessing august 27th or 28th
Do what you like,

If you are a racist then you are a racist that for you to decide.

But the point I proved is, trump is not a racist just because YOU say he is.

It must be noted though, I’m personally not saying he isn’t, he could very well be, and the like undertones to some of the things he has said could easily be taken as racist to those looking out for it, as you have noted.

My only point is that, just because you say he Is racist, doesn’t make it fact

I’m not a trump supporter.
I’m not going to defend him.

My only reason for entering this is I’m sick of people just willy nilly calling people racist these days.

Especially when it’s just opinion

I’m not going to call you racist rod, you go ahead and say what ever you want about white people if it makes you feel better,

I probably lose any respect for you that I have if you go on being a jerk, but I won’t label you racist.

Simply because I don’t know you, so how can I judge?

That’s the point

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
white people were too lazy to work so they kidnapped black people from africa and forced them and their children and their childrens children etc to work as slaves but some i assume are good people tbh

i love the assume part of that, like trump cant outright concede that some are good people trying to make some money and pick some fruit, thats up for question
Actually the rich privileged white people bought the black slaves from other black slave traders.

Most whites people were too poor and couldn’t afford the slaves and had to do their own work.

Was actually only very few rich white people who could afford to purchase the African black salves from the ruthless black Slave traders.

Those black slave traders were horrible people for kidnaping other blacks to sell to wealthy whites people

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually the rich privileged white people bought the black slaves from other black slave traders.

Most whites people were too poor and couldn’t afford the slaves and had to do their own work.

Was actually only very few rich white people who could afford to purchase the African black salves from the ruthless black Slave traders.

Those black slave traders were horrible people for kidnaping other blacks to sell to wealthy whites people
Doesnt matter one white did it so they're all racist

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

yeah well mexicans are only bringing in drugs so that americans can take the drugs but that wasnt part of donald trumps report, so im only going to focus on the white involvement

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that the ones who are far left and participate in anti white rallies like BLM and the like
Are those the good ones?
Well we have the best people,the best people usually gravitate to us. We employ the best people, the best of the best who are the best.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do what you like,

If you are a racist then you are a racist that for you to decide.

But the point I proved is, trump is not a racist just because YOU say he is.

It must be noted though, I’m personally not saying he isn’t, he could very well be, and the like undertones to some of the things he has said could easily be taken as racist to those looking out for it, as you have noted.

My only point is that, just because you say he Is racist, doesn’t make it fact

I’m not a trump supporter.
I’m not going to defend him.

My only reason for entering this is I’m sick of people just willy nilly calling people racist these days.

Especially when it’s just opinion

I’m not going to call you racist rod, you go ahead and say what ever you want about white people if it makes you feel better,

I probably lose any respect for you that I have if you go on being a jerk, but I won’t label you racist.

Simply because I don’t know you, so how can I judge?

That’s the point
This I agree with..

Status
Not open for further replies.