News “A result of performance”: Ciraldo confirms Bulldogs will consider changes, debutants after Warriors loss

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He couldn’t sack everyone at once though.
Flanagan was first, Perham is likely next.
He has long term faith in Burto and Reed, probably not elsewhere in the spine.
Agree Critta is a wait and see.
Despite various calls though, we are (or will be by ‘24) overloaded with outside backs so Burton won’t play centre. Our halves and middle are our weaknesses.
I tend to agree flicking too many players in one hit just won’t happen.
But in saying that the pressure is building for CC to do something with consecutive losses, we can only hope for a good win this week then taking a break to hopefully reset and have others return from injury.
Plenty of games still to salvage some respect.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Avo to fullback. Wilson stays on the wing. That’s all I wanna see first up.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs might have scraped ahead of last place on the ladder but we still have the worst for and against figures. The problem is defence. It’s that simple. Ciraldo was supposed to be a defensive coach. The dogs tackling effectiveness has gone backwards. Knockonbore doesn’t tackle. Just grabs the players jersey. As for the rest. Hopeless. I feel sorry for Mahoney. Forget the backs if the forwards can,t dominate.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some make it too easy lol

Nothing pisses me off when people don't use their God given size/talent.

Transplant Morrins heart into Pangirls body and you will have a forward that would eat Haas for breakfast.
I just don't get it with him..clearly something holding him back.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
IF Perenium is in the team this week then CC has no credibility as far as I'm concerned. There's other issues but this one will be a very good indicator for me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
IF Perenium is in the team this week then CC has no credibility as far as I'm concerned. There's other issues but this one will be a very good indicator for me.
I won't write him off but it will worry me that he can't see one of our biggest problems.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Same fucking line up as last week but let’s take out Wilson for poor performance. Heads need to roll, the definition of stupid is doing the same thing and expect a different solution.
Dunno why perham isn’t dropped for Wilson tbh

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it any wonder we suck arse when we have a bench player like Pele who only plays barely 10 minutes .

Thompson out for the season who didn’t offer anything anyway.

TPJ in the transit Lounge between nrl and boxing.

Everyone else is light as a feather they have no mongrel .

Titans then roosters after the bye with our forward pack gonna be tough to win.

Our saving grace will be if ado Carr can make all the plodders around him lift with his yelling.
I sure hope .
Based on what I saw players seem to be turning against each other.
That's It, he has Fucking lost me another DUD coach Full of shit, all talk no action, we have lost four games strait and he sticks with exactly. The same team, why would you not try Wilson at Fullback. when he proved last week, he is up to it, I can see what's going to happen here, opposition teams will snap up Wilson and Skelton, Papalli and Rabjab and they will end up super stars at other clubs. and cut us to shreds when will play against them and we will be left lamenting just like we did with Thurston, Cook, Munster and Lane to name a few, CC can go and get stuffed back to Penrith as far as I am concerned, he is just another assistant, maybe he can get an assistant coaching job with Parramatta when we give him the arse next year

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's It, he has Fucking lost me another DUD coach Full of shit, all talk no action, we have lost four games strait and he sticks with exactly. The same team, why would you not try Wilson at Fullback. when he proved last week, he is up to it, I can see what's going to happen here, opposition teams will snap up Wilson and Skelton, Papalli and Rabjab and they will end up super stars at other clubs. and cut us to shreds when will play against them and we will be left lamenting just like we did with Thurston, Cook, Munster and Lane to name a few, CC can go and get stuffed back to Penrith as far as I am concerned, he is just another assistant, maybe he can get an assistant coaching job with Parramatta when we give him the arse next year
Maybe he can be a miracle worker and get all our injured forwards cured.
Also pull a halfback out of his hat.
I would hate to see Papa at FB atm with what he has in front of him.
It is what it is, we are down on troops and have some promising players in the wings.
KO is starting this week. See how he goes.
When did Munster play for us?
Unfortunately Thurston had to go after the Coffs Harbour antics, it's not like we wanted to lose him.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's all the changes??

Should be flying balloons in Cappadocia

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm very disappointed to see Haze still at Fb this week.. Change number 1 had to be Kiraz or Wilson at the Back.
1 Wilson / Kiraz
2 Fox
3 Alomoti
4 Averillo
5 Wilson/Kiraz
6 Oloapu
7 Burton