‘Cheating of the highest order’: Fuming CEO of Warriors sponsor blasts ‘biased’ NRL refs

E320coupe

Waterboy
Reaction score

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You know you're fckd when the team that is getting screwed over by the refs won because when it came down to who was taking the donkey last time we played them - they chose us.

Sigh. The donkey never feels good.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Need to look at the bigger picture. This is happening to a few teams and I applaud the sponsor, no-one else inside the club can say anything. The sponsor can tell them to go fuk themselves! This needs to be brought to a head, along with the current NRL fat cats being turfed out.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Need to look at the bigger picture. This is happening to a few teams and I applaud the sponsor, no-one else inside the club can say anything. The sponsor can tell them to go fuk themselves! This needs to be brought to a head, along with the current NRL fat cats being turfed out.
Read some of the twitter replies. Very telling and accurate...almost all the bottom teams supporters saying the same....conscious (or unconscious) bias against lower teams and favouritism towards the top players no matter the circumstances with uneven treatment.

Especially Latrell and the incident with Harry Grant......everybody comparing that to instances where their player has been sin binned for far lesser actions.

Screenshot_20230508_064437_Twitter.jpg

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
About time.....

Just in time for our game, expect the decisions to all go the warriors way this week.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why can’t we call out the ref every game and put the pressure back on them.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why can’t we call out the ref every game and put the pressure back on them.
Because the NRL will instruct the refs to crack down on us even harder, to teach us to keep our mouths shut.

You have to realise that the NRL wants NZ and Qld in the comp, and has to keep them happy. The Dogs don't matter when it comes to satisfying the egos of certain "favourite" teams.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are going to get screwed 5 x over this week.
Every tackle will be a penalty, any 50/50 we won’t get, every try we get there going to look at with a fine comb.
What else would we expect? It's no different from any other game.

I look forward to the day when we win games off blatant one-sided refereeing, forward passes, the opposition having players in the bin, while we post 50+ on them by full time. The wails of the media and other team fans will be music to my ears.