‘Cheating of the highest order’: Fuming CEO of Warriors sponsor blasts ‘biased’ NRL refs

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to ask the nrl why the koala Mitchell didn’t get a stint in the bin for lashing out with his leg on the weekend

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because he will cry racism.
Too many woke softc@ks on and off the field. Remember when Mundine used to cry the only reason he wasn’t picked in rep teams was because of his colour and he used to get called out now everyone is afraid to say anything regardless of the facts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Too many woke softc@ks on and off the field. Remember when Mundine used to cry the only reason he wasn’t picked in rep teams was because of his colour and he used to get called out now everyone is afraid to say anything regardless of the facts.
IIRC there were other Aboriginals picked that year and every year since Origin started.

Skin colour doesn't make you an unlikeable wanker, being an unlikeable wanker makes you an unlikeable wanker.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you post on these articles in social media and state warriors were helped by the refs against Bulldogs, you get swarmed by angry islanders lol.

The irony that Warriors and Bulldogs play each other this week will make for some interesting viewing to see how officials react.
Probably my brothers and cuzzies [emoji23]

Sounds like my family sports chat [emoji187]

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The thin skinned, fragile fucks, are threatening to sue now.
it’s plain to me why Klein cried so hard when Ren said bullshit.
These fucks love to be the centre of attention when they can throw their weight around, but if they’re being scrutinized, it’s unacceptable.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have copped there shit for far too long. What Reynolds did was exactly what the coach and captain should be doing. Standing up for our team when we cop the raw end of there shit.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Now let's face it... we're all being a little naive if we think this is going to change anything.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The more he has a sook the less likely I feel that it will work in his favour, wonder what he thought about the try that won their last game against us.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't hear him bleating when they beat us with a try that was obvious obstruction, that the bunkwits allowed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Normally a story like this would have me worried the the refs will fuck us this week, but honestly, how much worse could they possibly fuck us?
We will find out soon enough :(

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Big beat up in afl at the moment about opposition fans booing buddy franklin, would it see light of day if he wasn’t indigenous ??
But is the booing only happening bc he is indigenous tho? Don't know whats caused it.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No one saw it happen, was laughable that they didn’t even comment on it.
If it was Grub or Hetherington (when he played for us) and not LM ...it would be THE BIG issue of the week. He lifted his knee when tackled, roughed up Grant in the head and pushed off the legitimate marker...not a word said!

Latrell has form also for dirty play so its not just that...he who cowardly broke Manu's jaw but the mud doesnt stick to him. Protected species.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Fatrell incident with Harry Grant just highlighted the bias to certain players and clubs, Fatrell elbows grant in the head while he’s on the ground…… nothing not even on report for forceful contact with the head yet we’ve seen other players binned for grazing an opponents face with an open hand, Fatrell had the shits because grant hit him too hard the whole thing is a fucking joke, if souffs win the premiership this year the NRL can get fucked I am over it.