Search results

1. sirpartyman

Official: Hasler Stood Down [Articles Inside]

In forans contract if Hasler ain't coach then hes got a get out...
  2. sirpartyman

Wu Tang Concert

Nah you ain't getting old out of the many many hip hop concerts I've been to I can count on one finger the hip hop concert that had good sound quality and that was an explosive Naughty by nature concert.. If you ain't seen them C them! Snoop was average but better than a mumbling method man or a...
  3. sirpartyman

Addittions to Full Time Squad......

Gavet.... Great player,huge loss for warriors
  4. sirpartyman

FaceBreakers new sig

Dollar bill getting smashed by that wallaby dude, or dollar bill taking it up the arse by mundane
  5. sirpartyman

Warriors and the football gods.

Fair enough. All I'm getting at is the Haka before the Warriors game,it wasn't intended as a formal challenge but one of respect to the team & the occasion therefore booing in this instance as Pom81 said was prolly uncalled for. As for when the All Blacks or the Kiwis do the Haka by all...
  6. sirpartyman

Warriors and the football gods.

Haka is not just a war dance actually. Haka are performed for various reasons: for amusement, as a hearty welcome to distinguished guests, or to acknowledge great achievements or occasions. So on Friday night I think the Haka was performed for the latter reasons therefore respecting someone's...
  7. sirpartyman

Shaun Johnson Try! Have a look

He's the better fullback coming from a Broncos fans eyes yes.. Lockes a better FB in my eyes as a Warriors fan.. And Locke could easily scoop player of the year if Maloney doesn't. We shall see..
  8. sirpartyman

^^ And neither is Locke which is why he would never get selected there even with injuries... Telling you now if Locke carries on his form he will be the kiwis starting fullback. But we shall wait & see both players will do the jersey proud Ps who said hoffmans a better FB? Or were you...
  9. sirpartyman

Angry Birds

Play it on iPad that where its @
  10. sirpartyman

Locke will never get selected for wing,he ain't no winger.. If Locke keeps his form he'll be 1st selected for the #1 Wings will be the Beast & Nightengale with Hoffman covering fb & wing
  11. sirpartyman

OMG !!! ... Skrillex !!!

Mt Eden!! Fo life.. Wubwubwubwub
  12. sirpartyman

Fark no Locke all the way..
  13. sirpartyman

Angry Birds

Forget bringing them back just straight drive em & the heavy ****ers cause kaos
  14. sirpartyman

Michael Jordan coming to Australia!!!

Can you quietly give your self an uppercut,actually give yourself 2 for both your posts.... Just another retired sportsman!?! You should be banned for life from this forum..
  15. sirpartyman

12,000 year old structure = advanced civilization way before us

im pretty sure they can,dont ask me how but its possible... Intersting stuff
  16. sirpartyman

Warriors side v Bulldogs

Yeah the Beasts been out of sorts of late but I dont think hes too far off his best.
  17. sirpartyman

SBW at S.O.O Whinge thread

Scum
  18. sirpartyman

Michael Jordan coming to Australia!!!

greatest sportsman of all time....
  19. sirpartyman

Kennel Twits

Yeah I follow all 3 and they are at war big time! Fun reading...
  20. sirpartyman

THE iPhone Thread

No comment
  21. sirpartyman

Will firday night game be shown in NZ ?

live..... No ads either..... dunno how your mob can watch footy with ads would drive me crazy!
  22. sirpartyman

Awkward Moments in Bed.......

I was Munching out the mrs when my 9 year old walked in....(COUGH)"Awkward" Munching out an X to find out she's got her rags,rolling over and spewing up before passing out with her leaching on to your dik.(mind you I just pealed back a bottle of vodka too worst 3 day hang over ever) Nailing a...
  23. sirpartyman

(Kyle) Stanley picks Blues over Kiwis

The whole Stanley tribe are injury prone unfortunately and there's many many of them former All Blacks etc. Smoke'n joes son Jeremy comes to mind forced to retire in his prime through injury. There's soooooo many talented stanleys floating around all from the same whanau so Im fairly shocked to...
  24. sirpartyman

(Kyle) Stanley picks Blues over Kiwis

Born in ozzie to both kiwi parents I dont mind either way he goes is fine..... As for Teo and Karmichael Ku^t they can suck a ***ing dik! Blatent traitors need a bullet.
  25. sirpartyman

Kennel Twits

Hook us a follow @sirpartyman23
  26. sirpartyman

Blogging

http://www.alphabetasport.com/ My mates, its a bloody good blog you can win $hit too
  27. sirpartyman

star converts to islam

Funny a Muslim playing for the Crusaders
  28. sirpartyman

Vent your frustration thread!

i feel ya hurt brother
  29. sirpartyman

Rugby League Magazines

RLW on ipad...
  30. sirpartyman

Good old $BW

One pommy journo has come out and complained there were to many try's. I can't wait to see Books avatar come world cup time......Surely it'll envolve animals/gays and a union ball.
  31. sirpartyman

Former NRL hard man Mark Geyer says Dragons won't make the eight

hAS a Bennett coached team ever missed the 8?
  32. sirpartyman

How many Kennelers have Italian heritage?

My favourite movies are mafioso does that count?
  33. sirpartyman

Boardwalk Empire

I hear ya I hope its not like lost or prison break that drags ..................On and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on :violin:and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and :lalala: on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and...
  34. sirpartyman

Boardwalk Empire

Yeah I've watched the whole 1st series, it's outstanding I'm now waiting on the 2nd series to hit the net.
  35. sirpartyman

NRL FIX Shut Down

Try posting a link then ar-sehole instead of just criticizing everyone all the time :flipa:
  36. sirpartyman

Rd1_Sat - New Zealand v Parramatta

No offense .... Your full of s-hit You should change your name from book to god, it seems you know more about our game than most & how people think. Actually reading your other posts it seems you know more about everything not just league than anyone else. I bet your in your mid 40s and...
  37. sirpartyman

Yes I'm on the onetribe website every day my self and it's mostly positive in regards to Ropati so i can't buy in to your statement that most warriors supporters don't rate him. As for his qualities... He must be pretty good being a regular for the world champions and being signed to a 5 year...
  38. sirpartyman

Im a warriors fan and I think he's class:confused: as do a lot of other warriors fans..... Yeah he is known to drop the odd ball on occasions but he's still a class centre.
  39. sirpartyman

Your favourite Genre

I camt narrow it down.. Hip-hop Blues Electro Dubstep Rock Are my favorite genres
  40. sirpartyman

Acupuncture

Painless in the knees, just don't look. Perfect for knots sooooooo relaxing you'll be hooked for ever... Btw the needles are really thin they're not like sewing needles :fencing:
  41. sirpartyman

Acupuncture

Ive spent thousands of dollars over the years for treating migraines... I visited a chiropractor prolly over 120 times(no ****) massages/ physio non worked went for some needles INSTANT relief. Great for stress/injuries I swear by it.
  42. sirpartyman

Acupuncture

I have acupuncture at least twice a month for my migraines and Bad knees from wake boarding. There is not a more relaxing feeling than having needles drilled in to your skin. I have a bout 10 needles in my neck shoulders and spine. They are then hooked up to wires that send electricity down them...
  43. sirpartyman

Has Charlie Sheen completely lost it?

So your a troll then?
  44. sirpartyman

To Believe, or not to Believe

When im in the sh-it I say a little prayer.. Do I believe theres a god? Prolly not... Is that being hypacrytical:confused: Prolly.. I think one womans lie about an affair got seriously fuc-king out of hand:sad: Thanks mary
  45. sirpartyman

Gladiator & FaceBreaker's Sig Bet.

Hoe! No faith in mr glass?
  46. sirpartyman

iPad 2

I like all my mates who own em live on em 24/7 at home. When your on ya couch instead of picking up a book you pik up your ipad and read the paper or av a game of scrabble..... Peeps that say they dont use em are full of shyte or dont own one.... Capish
  47. sirpartyman

Tom Hanks son

No flow, trying to hard - best retire young hanks
  48. sirpartyman

Tom Hanks son

Poor
  49. sirpartyman

Paintball Questions

I thought fook it and went for the flag... I knew there were 15 snipers just waiting, I got mowed the fook down the fire I was taking (at close proximity) Was so intense it kept me standing I couldnt drop for some time. I looked like I had been stung by a swarm of killer bees for a couple of...
  50. sirpartyman

Utai officially a Tiger

may the force be with u-tai
  51. sirpartyman

Dubstep Thread

Mt Eden mofo's!!
  52. sirpartyman

Dubstep Thread

Give it up for ma boys Mt Eden dubstep! White satin-Zeds dead Sierra leone- Mt Eden Still alive- Mt Eden Wub wub wub wub
  53. sirpartyman

31 Years Since Bon Died.

Ride on!
  54. sirpartyman

Spiderman at All Starts Match

Its his stunt double
  55. sirpartyman

RIP Gary Moore

Was cranking still got the blues last night on the piss wid the lads woke up then read he was dead..... Freaky shlt.
  56. sirpartyman

How to speak chinese

Haha cheers for the read that some funny shlt
  57. sirpartyman

Tuiaki Retires

and yet players like Tandy throw it all away... Sad really
  58. sirpartyman

RIP White Stripes

Yeah not sure what's happened to Scribble he's been on the lay low
  59. sirpartyman

RIP White Stripes

Q1 : Shihad Q2 : Dave Dobbyn Q3 : PNC Q4 : Part "A"? Q5 : Not many if any! Q6 : Mt Eden - worlds best dubstep!
  60. sirpartyman

RIP White Stripes

Bro you do know who your talking to right? That's right not partyman its SIRpartyman!
  61. sirpartyman

RIP White Stripes

one good song
  62. sirpartyman

Old School Hip Hop clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCEOpry45fg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9BB09uoAlk Not old skool but some fat cypher raps..
  63. sirpartyman

What's your radio station?

George
  64. sirpartyman

iPad - A quick show of hands ...

If you haven't got an iPad go and get one! Had mine 10 months now my desktop and laptop are mainly unused... I don't even play games on my iPhone anymore. This thing is the best thing since sliced cheese. Gaming the bomb,web browsing the bomb,dj app the bomb and on top of all that i use mine as...
  65. sirpartyman

THE iPhone Thread

Some one needs to open up an iPad thread:D
  66. sirpartyman

Breaking news

That's funny just talked to morts on twitter it seems one of you are lying....hmmm
  67. sirpartyman

2011 TOP 8 prediction

Are 2 linesman known as linesman or are 2 linesman known as 2 linesman? Therefore 2 could quite possible be known as 1:confused:
  68. sirpartyman

2011 TOP 8 prediction

So if 7 comes 9 and 9 comes 3 but 4 gets banned for roorting the cap where does 2 come:confused::confused:
  69. sirpartyman

2011 TOP 8 prediction

:confused: wheres all the acid at cousin:grouphug:
  70. sirpartyman

2011 TOP 8 prediction

Warriors Dogs Tigers St merge Gold coast Rorters Soufs Eels
  71. sirpartyman

Best iPhone Apps?

sirPARTYman
  72. sirpartyman

Old school cartoons.

Luckyluke
  73. sirpartyman

Old school cartoons.

Cheers bit ch
  74. sirpartyman

Old school cartoons.

Use to watch "fragile rock" on Saturday mornings before my league games
  75. sirpartyman

Old school cartoons.

The wombles Electric company
  76. sirpartyman

Old school cartoons.

Asterix------------Ftw
  77. sirpartyman

Old school cartoons.

Voltron Dungeons & dragons The gargoyles T.M.N. Turtles Fragil rock
  78. sirpartyman

Good old $BW

:hail: Sorry gladiator I keep forgetting your word is final and always 100 % correct.....Yeah right c ock:stroke: .
  79. sirpartyman

Good old $BW

Nah mate it was a sh it kick..END OF STORY
  80. sirpartyman

Good old $BW

what were you watching dude? It was a **** Shyte kick..;)
  81. sirpartyman

Brad Thorn's Career

Carol is the biggest dud on the block! Hate that guy...But I think Thorn's a different fish I put him in the cross breed group. A proud kiwi but an equally proud Queenslander! Nothing but respect for this mofo he's a machine..Karmichael **** could learn a lot from the guy...
  82. sirpartyman

NZ Miners

Yeah it's a sad day here,the youngest the 17 year old who was ment to start work on Monday but was sooo eager to start started on Friday when it happened had dreams of going to Oz for the mining big bucks..:-(
  83. sirpartyman

Eastwood : The NEW Pricey.

Greg Eastwood once roundhouse kicked Bruce Lee, breaking him in half. The result was Jet Li and Jackie Chan.
  84. sirpartyman

You don't chew chewing gum until Greg Eastwood teachers you how
  85. sirpartyman

Who cares he's Greg eastwood when he talks you listen