Warriors side v Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until last 2 weeks I'd have said we have a very remote chance of winning.

After being exposed last week, not a snowballs chance in hell. Maloney will bomb the crap out of Turners side of the field, and with big Manu against Turner, Turner will get monstered.

They have dangerous players all over the field, and are playing to cement themselves comfortably in the Top 8.

I've got a bad feeling about this one, specifically playing over in Auckland.

Warriors by 30+.
I don't think Turner is our problem in the back TBH, He has proven that he can hold his own against anyone....

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors will put 50 on us !

C

chipandchase

Ist I am not Gladiator
2nd I have never bagged keating
3rd I never bag any players, or coaches... I might give an opinion on what I think of a certain player, but never insult or bag. HTH
sorry "the greatest" lol.
i was going to write a long winded reply but i wont. look you love Hodkinson for some unknown reason? i dont, its that simple.
but if someone does reply to a post, you dont have to come on here and bag people for not liking one of your pet players.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Im afraid of Shaun Johnson. With his background in Touch and our defence - he might just carve us up.
Wanna see a foot race between Barba and Locke though

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im afraid of Mateo's offload and step. As well as Johnson and Locke, these guys will run rings around us.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think Turner is our problem in the back TBH, He has proven that he can hold his own against anyone....
I'm really hoping so, but Vatuvei is a monster of a winger. I know Turner is strong, but gees he's got his work cut out for him if Manu gets some speed up.

From memory I don't think Manu contests the high ball much after that last knee injury though...

P

Paint.

Im afraid of Shaun Johnson. With his background in Touch and our defence - he might just carve us up.
Wanna see a foot race between Barba and Locke though
tbh our defence isnt that weak. We dont concede too many line breaks

P

Paint.

I'm really hoping so, but Vatuvei is a monster of a winger. I know Turner is strong, but gees he's got his work cut out for him if Manu gets some speed up.

From memory I don't think Manu contests the high ball much after that last knee injury though...
Manu's down on confidence lately, every Warriors supporter I've talked to has been criticising him and his lack of passion for the last few weeks. If we take advantage of that with a few grubbers behind him, we should be fine imo

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Manu's down on confidence lately, every Warriors supporter I've talked to has been criticising him and his lack of passion for the last few weeks. If we take advantage of that with a few grubbers behind him, we should be fine imo
Yeah the Beasts been out of sorts of late but I dont think hes too far off his best.

Mt SMART

New Pup
Reaction score
Warriors fans aren't that over confident of just showing up and winning, Gee your team must be really playing like crap if you guys are so sure you are going to get done....

I'm not stirring here......not to thrilled with how my teams going either, could be a real chance for the dogs to rise.....can hardly ever recall a bulldogs team capitulating to the Warriors, they hate losing to the Warriors, every one does more than most other teams in the comp

Mt SMART

New Pup
Reaction score
Another reason to have some confidence.......Kiwi players almost inherently play their best footy against the Warriors....the games are a chance to match it players in front of their own countrymen, kiwi Internationals and hope fulls alike

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
tbh our defence isnt that weak. We dont concede too many line breaks
Its true. Our general defence is fine. It isnt unusual for sides to get to your 40 or 30 most sets. We are getting murdered by kicks. We either drop them or get driven into our ingoal. Our last tackle defence is woeful, and a decent amount of that stems from missing Ennis. We are a lot worse without him. he is good at putting pressure on kickers. Gives away the odd penalty for being too good at it, but he makes the kickers look for him and not have all day to put up a pinpoint bomb.

If ennis plays, he will have a blinder to make up for time out, and we may win by a small margin.

If Ennis doesnt play, im afraid we will lose by 20+ vs Warriors at home in our form. I will tip Dogs as usual in the comps, but i expect to lose my point this week if the menace doesnt play.

Status
Not open for further replies.