Shaun Johnson Try! Have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
kid has some pace. dunno about his organising ability, so can't comment on his halfback skills, but purely in regards to his athleticism as opposed to his ability in his chosen role....geez he's got speed

left 2 chasers in his wake

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Kevin Locke is a machine. He is quick.

Ran down Jennings from behind.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoffman > Locke. Locke will be lucky to get a Kiwis wing spot.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imo theres only 1 wing spot because nightingale has to be a locke for the first.

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoffman > Locke. Locke will be lucky to get a Kiwis wing spot.
Locke will never get selected for wing,he ain't no winger.. If Locke keeps his form he'll be 1st selected for the #1

Wings will be the Beast & Nightengale with Hoffman covering fb & wing

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Locke ain't no winger.
I know he's not really a winger, although he has played there a reasonable amount, hence why I said he'll be lucky to get a wing spot, because we have better, more natural wingers and Hoffman is a better fullback. Overall, we don't really have that big a pool of players to choose from, which is why Locke is a chance of playing wing if we do get injuries.

Locke will never get selected for wing,he ain't no winger.. If Locke keeps his form he'll be 1st selected for the #1

Wings will be the Beast & Nightengale with Hoffman covering fb & wing
Hoffman ain't no winger. Hurrrrrrrr

Manu for the other.
They're wrapped up
Bingo. That's if manu doesn't get another off season injury.

C

chipandchase

how good is this kid going, you cant beat speed. Him and Locke have been sensational and i think the Warriors are going to be a force if they can grab a home semi

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's close between Locke and Hoffman - I'd rather pick Locke at the moment as he is on fire.

Compare the key positions with the dogs.

Locke > Barba
Malony > Keating
Johnson > Hodgkinson
Herimia > Ennis

Its like lions vs boys.

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know he's not really a winger, although he has played there a reasonable amount, hence why I said he'll be lucky to get a wing spot, because we have better, more natural wingers and Hoffman is a better fullback. Overall, we don't really have that big a pool of players to choose from, which is why Locke is a chance of playing wing if we do get injuries.

Hoffman ain't no winger. Hurrrrrrrr
^^ And neither is Locke which is why he would never get selected there even with injuries... Telling you now if Locke carries on his form he will be the kiwis starting fullback. But we shall wait & see both players will do the jersey proud

Ps who said hoffmans a better FB? Or were you referring to him as a better fb than winger..

Don't have a big pool of players? I presume you were talking about the wing spot.. Vatuvei/Nightengale/Inu/Perret/Tupou/Uturn/Duffy? I would say we're well served for wingers & all named there even ol Uturn would grab a wing spot before Locke.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I would have Hoffman over Locke. He's the better fullback, just.

Hoffman was our player of the year last year and has again been one of the best this year for us, he's outstanding and super consistent. He could easily be the Kiwis fullback for the next 8-10 years.

sirpartyman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would have Hoffman over Locke. He's the better fullback, just.

Hoffman was our player of the year last year and has again been one of the best this year for us, he's outstanding and super consistent. He could easily be the Kiwis fullback for the next 8-10 years.
He's the better fullback coming from a Broncos fans eyes yes.. Lockes a better FB in my eyes as a Warriors fan.. And Locke could easily scoop player of the year if Maloney doesn't.
We shall see..

Status
Not open for further replies.