Search results

1. tzy

Fan rivalry a beat up

Lets not mince words here people, the media is not here to inform but to shift units! Its a shame but we the the supporters of the mighty Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs cannot be disheartened by this clap-trap. Its become very vogue in sports media circles to drag the strong proud name of our...
  2. tzy

Bulldogs put bite on for Belmore bid

Its times like these that i wish i wasnt a skeptic, that said pollies are slimey bastards and will string along anything that will warrant a vote. The state government is bankrupt the last thing there going to sink money into is a stadium for a code (the greatest) thats nolonger commercially...
  3. tzy

Rabbitohs sign Kane Cleal for 2 years

Shame to see him go great club player, the kind of stuff that is the glue of teams. Most would agree that he lacked the skill we expect from classy front rowers but more than made up for it with heart and passion, always looked like he wanted to be on the park (more than could be said for some...
  4. tzy

Lesser of Three Evils. (EPL Teams)

How about i dont vote in contempt for the only teams that most people who know nothing about the epl go for. Damn the bandwagoneers!
  5. tzy

Tottenham Joke

Go the spurs!!!! I woulnt be surprised if most people putting crap on them in this country are part of what i call the four team band wagon (man u, arsnel, liverpool and those naf bastards south of the river)! That said weve had a poor record for a proud london team for far too long!
  6. tzy

Sharks vs Storm

i've always loathed manly, but they're the only ones who can beat those dirty dirty ****ers. beavers cool, i reackon dessies a stoner, and they're the best team to watch, those dirty dirty ****ers are so boring grind girnd grind boring
  7. tzy

Who should be Newcastle's new manager?

i hope some idiot foreigner who has no idea what he's gettin himself into. trys to play continental football, brings in soft foreigners, the fans turns into their racist selves and it all starts again
  8. tzy

Sharks vs Storm

cronulla just dont no what to do with the ball
  9. tzy

not sure where he's been, but he ruined leeds, i thought he was at villa and did nutin why the hell they'd want him, and my dads irish (im mountains dogs btw and i also posted the other msg, just at tzys) he says a good player but ****e manager.
  10. tzy

Sharks vs Storm

sharks cant score points quick enough that'l probably be that
  11. tzy

Sharks vs Storm

archer is a joke
  12. tzy

yeah but keegan was there and he's god, so the hope was there. first two games they drew with Man u and beat someone, then keegan goes, thats insane. But great entertainment for all us people who think Newcastle are a joke.
  13. tzy

The Hull City Super Thread

Go hull, love to see the gunners go down!
  14. tzy

Smith guilty of grapple tackle, out for season

Someone get the glasses ill pop the Moet.
  15. tzy

Smith guilty of grapple tackle, out for season

Serves the dirty grub right, now lets hope they actually start cracking down on that crap.
  16. tzy

Tottenham Hotspurs

Dont worry were the strongest team in the comp, were carrying every other team sitting on our shoulders.
  17. tzy

Should we, could we, can we etc etc take SBW back

It would pain me but I would remain loyal. Rhetorical question though I dont think hes coming back.
  18. tzy

Sonny Bill Williams reportedly homesick and lonely in France

My advise to $BW, take a teaspoon of cement and harden up! In life you make choices and live with the consequences.
  19. tzy

Soccer Chelsea F.C Super Thread

You can keep you damn band wagons, im stayin on my broken down Spurs mobile.
  20. tzy

Afternoon Joke

Not bad.
  21. tzy

Am I the only one?

I may be being naive but Id like to think that will never happen.
  22. tzy

Am I the only one?

Call me crazy (dont worry many have before) but when did one player become more important than the club and its proud history. We are the mighty Cantebury Bankstown Bulldogs, nothing will ever chang that!
  23. tzy

Am I the only one?

Sorry my bad.
  24. tzy

Grapples

Damn good point. I think grappling is a scurge on the the game, NRL is not WWE.
  25. tzy

bulldog coaches over the years

The untruest thing I ever heard about coaching was if they loose it must have been the coaches fault and if they win it was because the players were great. Its a hard road for coaches and he (Folkes) weathered it through some of our hardest times in recent years, kudos to one of the Bulldogs...
  26. tzy

Am I the only one?

Am I the only one sick (to the point of needing serious medical attention) of hearing about SBW. I mean come on the guy dogged us and left, most of us hate him for it but life goes on. Tbh the only thing I ever want to hear about him again is if hes run over by a drunk French farmer in a combine...
  27. tzy

...and now, Rebecca Wilson

Im wondering whats gunna make better compost for my garden, the paper itself or the crap that spews out of her pen.
  28. tzy

Best try saver ever?

Saved the game thats for sure, the kids got talent no doubt but I think he wont have a chance of wearing the #1 jersy over Hunt in the world cup (sorry got a little of the point there).
  29. tzy

Penalty Try

That decision stunk more than a fart in an elevator.
  30. tzy

NZ "Fairytale"

Coming into the finals didnt give them a chance in hell but now who knows. One things for sure beware the team thats building up that kind of momentum, look out Manly.
  31. tzy

Best Stadium in the world

League: Suncorp Soccer: Wembly/White Heart Lane AFL: What the hell would I know you couldnt drag me to a game!!!
  32. tzy

ATTN: Roosters

East sydney RSPCA finally got the green injection they deserved!
  33. tzy

Refs struggle to grab all grapples

Two bloody rounds, that was the extent of the "crack down". Or at least thats what I saw. This buisness of grappling is a blight on the game, penalties arent the answer, if video review of a match shows a team blatently breaking these rules the two points should be taken from them. That might...
  34. tzy

Dibba Dobba

Lazy workers even the boss can stay under the radar for only so long before someone notices. Best to keep your head down, dobbing only makes you look petty. Mind you if your pinned down by a direct question theres no point in lies but that still doesnt mean you have to be a dibber dobber.
  35. tzy

Finals At SFS Snub For West: ANZ Boss

Yea you get that north of the boarder. I just wonder if Queensland is now the league heatland.
  36. tzy

I wouldnt be supprised if there were more broncs supporters at the SFS last week.
  37. tzy

No doubt the SFS is a better ground to watch footy. Its a sad thing we cant fill ANZ for anything other than the grand final. As they say, in Melborne they show up to games in Sydney they bet on it. It makes me angry because when you talk to most people they "support" a team but when you ask if...
  38. tzy

Refund the Bulldogs $500K NOW NRL!!!!!!!!!!

Too right its less about what you did and more about who caught you. Once you get that "bad boy" image you become the medias favored play thing. It becomes a vicious cycle, look at whats happening to the broncs.
  39. tzy

Kamichael Hunt & Sam Thiady

thats if the "facts" we get are in any way accurate i dont think we will ever know the true story as they say theres three sides to any story my side your side and the truth i just hope its not true cos it will be a big blow to the game in general
  40. tzy

Warriors home final sells out in 11 minutes

yea i hope warriors win mostly because i hate the roosters so much mind you i do have a soft spot for price and wikki
  41. tzy

this year warrior club home average attendance just over 11000 lowest of any club this year
  42. tzy

i bet theres some some titanic hangovers down there after both wins (all blacks and the warriors) nice to see storm mortality also nice to see wikki get another home game
  43. tzy

Hey, Hey Hey Hey

Hang on a minute i know who you are mountain dogs ill see you soon :)
  44. tzy

Havent missed finals two years straight

well he has had experience at both origin and international level coaching but we all know that doesnt mean much these days, whatevers said the future is brighter for us no direspect intended to folkes
  45. tzy

Hide Spot

the best is when you come home drunk and hide money that you forget about only to find it days weeks months later
  46. tzy

yea but only because benny benny benny look out for the hated dragons next year
  47. tzy

were the top sydney club in recent years without a doubt
  48. tzy

not wrong new coach new players gonna need time to settle in not gonna be the year were all hoping for mind you cant be worse than this season
  49. tzy

Hey, Hey Hey Hey

hey everyone new to the site first year of season pass wow what a harsh year live up in the blue mountains thought i was the only nut fan up here good to know im not